+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Aston Villa - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread ***

Grot is just like his name, another abysmal player, offers nothing, get rid please, with ekuban, fat useless lassoga as well....vierra Phillips and Hernandez were awful tonight, didn't pass one ball between them, they should look at Pearce, O'Connor and bpf and hold their heads in shame.

Never deserved to get anything from the game to be honest, but fair dues that they stuck to their guns 2nd half. Especially the young guys at the back. How good has Peacock-Farrell been since he was given a start? I guess the substitutes say it all....Grot and Lasogga.. Haven't we got any attacking Youth players that he could be bringing in as well??? Would have to be a better option at this stage surely!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Never deserved to get anything from the game to be honest, but fair dues that they stuck to their guns 2nd half. Especially the young guys at the back. How good has Peacock-Farrell been since he was given a start? I guess the substitutes say it all....Grot and Lasogga.. Haven't we got any attacking Youth players that he could be bringing in as well??? Would have to be a better option at this stage surely!
    Bog should have been in to replace flapper by end of January. Lassogga, Ekuban, Grot, Anita should never play for Leeds again. Young players from ANY of the development squads who show promise should play for the remaining games of the season and Heckingbottom and Orta should be shown the door (along with De Bock, Sacko uneguchi, bouy and all the oth3r third grade sh1t he has saddled the club with) and if he wants to come after me please let me know!👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹

F00king text speak!!!! "BPF" NOT F00KING Bog!!!!!!!!

Not sucking up to you wtf, but I agree with everything you now said

Positives were Pearce ++ and BPF. O'Connor wasn't bad and even Pennington was OK apart from when he kept deciding to let the ball bounce rather than heading or hoofing it.

Midfield was mostly rubbish but at least Alioski tries hard.

Lasogga is a steaming fat lump of uselessness - he NEVER wins a ball in the air (so why do we bother crossing to him?) and gets brushed aside far too easily by much smaller opponents. Grot is totally underwhelming and Ekuban is just a different variety of donkey in the same mould as Sackho.

If us mortals can see all this why can't the clowns who run this club and the manager see it?

Just in and the worse for wear, only takes a shandy nowadays - losing one nil wasn't as bad as I expected to be honest. had we beat the k enders i could have held my head high tonight in Preston town centre, I know it supposed to be a city but really it's not is it! it's a sh1t tip) So what were positives, sounds like the younger players

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Just in and the worse for wear, only takes a shandy nowadays - losing one nil wasn't as bad as I expected to be honest. had we beat the k enders i could have held my head high tonight in Preston town centre, I know it supposed to be a city but really it's not is it! it's a sh1t tip) So what were positives, sounds like the younger players
    You just mentionď all the positives.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    yeah but it does not matter to you, you might as well be orgoner, george , belfast andy . etc these guys are not there every week lol.

its a laughable and farcical situation where you have a forum for fans who are never there lol

and dont have a clue whats going on . lol
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 13-04-2018 at 10:23 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)