+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Aston Villa - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread ***

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Not sucking up to you wtf, but I agree with everything you now said
    Not anything to do with sucking up or anything, EVERYTHING to do with just about as much ąs we can accept, nothing more, it ends now, or else.

Lineup vs Barnsley

BPF hosannah pearce O'connor kitching Clarke nicell Phillips Vieira dalby Edmondson

The above is based on if kitching is recalled from his loan which he can be and if he recovers from a minor injury

At least with the above all having LUFC u23 experience they would likely play with some bloody passion!

Would probably lose 2 or 3 nil, but it would be good experience for the lads

I'm getting a bit fed up with the senior first team players now

Wiedwald lonergan ayling berardi debock jansson Cooper Pennington forshaw okane Anita alioski Dallas sacko cibicki hernandez Saiz lasogga ekuban roofe

Is that bunch as bad as this situation makes it seem?

You've got 20 players there, 19 of them 24 or older, Pennington the baby at 23, so let's take him out of the firing line here as he could play in the u23s, he's also a loan player who won't be here next season, talking of loan players lasogga is another who won't be so we can take him out too

The other 18, that is a match day squad, so in terms of seniority the 11 would probably be wiedwald ayling debock jansson Cooper forshaw okane Anita hernandez Saiz roofe with a bench of lonergan berardi alioski Dallas sacko cibicki ekuban, that's a 433 for what it's worth, could that lineup with that formation win a game in this league? Or are they that bad?!

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Lineup vs Barnsley

BPF hosannah pearce O'connor kitching Clarke nicell Phillips Vieira dalby Edmondson

The above is based on if kitching is recalled from his loan which he can be and if he recovers from a minor injury

At least with the above all having LUFC u23 experience they would likely play with some bloody passion!

Would probably lose 2 or 3 nil, but it would be good experience for the lads

I'm getting a bit fed up with the senior first team players now

Wiedwald lonergan ayling berardi debock jansson Cooper Pennington forshaw okane Anita alioski Dallas sacko cibicki hernandez Saiz lasogga ekuban roofe

Is that bunch as bad as this situation makes it seem?

You've got 20 players there, 19 of them 24 or older, Pennington the baby at 23, so let's take him out of the firing line here as he could play in the u23s, he's also a loan player who won't be here next season, talking of loan players lasogga is another who won't be so we can take him out too

The other 18, that is a match day squad, so in terms of seniority the 11 would probably be wiedwald ayling debock jansson Cooper forshaw okane Anita hernandez Saiz roofe with a bench of lonergan berardi alioski Dallas sacko cibicki ekuban, that's a 433 for what it's worth, could that lineup with that formation win a game in this league? Or are they that bad?!
    clive your obsessed with positions squads , line ups , formations , under 23 ,s The full nine yards.

LISTEN DINGBAT THIS SQUAD IS ****E, AND WITHOUT MASSIVE INVESTMENT, THEY WILL BE FIGHTING RELEGATION NEXT SEASON, FK ME, CAN TELL YOU NEVER GO LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    yeah but it does not matter to you, you might as well be orgoner, george , belfast andy . etc these guys are not there every week lol.

its a laughable and farcical situation where you have a forum for fans who are never there lol

and dont have a clue whats going on . lol
    I have no idea who you are and don't really want to - you seem obsessed with the attendance thing, WHY? Many of us would love to be there every game and if you are able be grateful - for many though it is not practical, physically possible, financially feasible, need I go on so we are happy with our lot - I seem to recall recently you didn't know what da the game was being played!

Quote Originally Posted by calverleyboy View Post
    i have no idea who you are and don't really want to - you seem obsessed with the attendance thing, why? Many of us would love to be there every game and if you are able be grateful - for many though it is not practical, physically possible, financially feasible, need i go on so we are happy with our lot - i seem to recall recently you didn't know what da the game was being played!
    im sure i would know if a game was been played a week in advance, not six months like you lot would need. Lol

im sure i would know if a game was been played a week in advance, not six months like you lot would need. Lol

Christ this is boring now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Christ this is boring now.
    I don't know what's worse anymore - the awful state of the over-paid, under performing rabble that purport to be a team or the constant, inane and very often unintelligible drivel that pours out of his mouth / keyboard? Is there anywhere we can sign a petition to ban him from the board?

Many folks make the point that paying £1/£3 million often only gets players who are valued for their skill and ability and are priced accordingly - in our case it would appear to me its their attitude that has hindered their progress prior to joining us and this FACT continues to exasperate our coaching staff.

Villa Park yet again I noted players off the pace,some unfit and some overweight in my opinion - some didn't both to reappear after the final whistle to do the important 'athletes' warm down either which is not acceptable as a professional athlete.

I'll balance that with my personal observation that 3 Leeds players did perform well,not perfect but did well - BPF,Pearce & O'Conner on the night both on/off the pitch professionally.

A keeper who commands,catches the ball,a full back who contained 'wise old pro Snoddy' and a central defender up against a physical attack line ........ all noted.

Villa have a fallen talent in Grealish who is class but obviously does not have the attitude that can make him better which is a shame and that is WHAT I took away with me from the game - attitudes ! Really not sure if PH has what is required to get the best out of players that TC also failed to do and viewing his presser afterwards I don't like the way he singles out Leeds players mistakes publicly or his pre match presser stating Millwall is an example to follow for Leeds next season which is NOT a public statement I expect from any Leeds United manager and didn't go down well with the travelling masses leaving Birmingham late into the night.

ALAW - MOT

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Many folks make the point that paying £1/£3 million often only gets players who are valued for their skill and ability and are priced accordingly - in our case it would appear to me its their attitude that has hindered their progress prior to joining us and this FACT continues to exasperate our coaching staff.

Villa Park yet again I noted players off the pace,some unfit and some overweight in my opinion - some didn't both to reappear after the final whistle to do the important 'athletes' warm down either which is not acceptable as a professional athlete.

I'll balance that with my personal observation that 3 Leeds players did perform well,not perfect but did well - BPF,Pearce & O'Conner on the night both on/off the pitch professionally.

A keeper who commands,catches the ball,a full back who contained 'wise old pro Snoddy' and a central defender up against a physical attack line ........ all noted.

Villa have a fallen talent in Grealish who is class but obviously does not have the attitude that can make him better which is a shame and that is WHAT I took away with me from the game - attitudes ! Really not sure if PH has what is required to get the best out of players that TC also failed to do and viewing his presser afterwards I don't like the way he singles out Leeds players mistakes publicly or his pre match presser stating Millwall is an example to follow for Leeds next season which is NOT a public statement I expect from any Leeds United manager and didn't go down well with the travelling masses leaving Birmingham late into the night.

ALAW - MOT
    Just to respond regarding players and their cost.......we paid a reasonable fee for Jansson, Forshaw, err........not much else. Both those players have shown they are more than capable of great attitude and connection with the fans. Berardi, Ayling, Fernandez ditto. There are a core of players who, until fairly recently, have been trying to hold things together. However I think it's inevitable that with a run of losses such as we have suffered, everyone's head drops.

We need a clear out, get rid of those who aren't and never will be good enough. Problem being, as you pointed out in another post, the insanity of giving ridiculously long contracts to players of at best "questionable capability means that getting rid will eat up much, if not all, of by transfer budget the club is able to afford.

Thank you so much, dear Orta. 👹👹👹

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    I don't know what's worse anymore - the awful state of the over-paid, under performing rabble that purport to be a team or the constant, inane and very often unintelligible drivel that pours out of his mouth / keyboard? Is there anywhere we can sign a petition to ban him from the board?

I totally agree mate, also with Jez's sentiments. Question is how did this phony get back on here? I can't tolerate phoneys and bullschitters.......

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)