+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Devil's advocate

Quote Originally Posted by DEE1877 View Post
    Is that it, troll a fellow poster rather than answer? Neil McCann has caused a 1000 fan dropoff, yes or no?
    Crowds have been dropping long before mcann came

Combination of poor pricing and poor fare being served up

Not a good combination....

If that's you done ...
    No

Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    It's reasonable I'd say bordering a touch expensive.

Can I ask Dee Dee will you go to every home league game or will you miss any?
    Missed 1 league match at home this season due to a wedding (inconsiderate to get married on a Saturday afternoon during season in my opinion) and I missed the Celtic cup game due to being at a gig that night.

Unless it’s something drastic, I’m at Dens

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    Crowds have been dropping long before mcann came

Combination of poor pricing and poor fare being served up

Not a good combination....
    you're a McCann lover though, so why haven't things improved. You won't even acknowledge McCann is worse than Hartley so I'm wasting my time anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    Missed 1 league match at home this season due to a wedding (inconsiderate to get married on a Saturday afternoon during season in my opinion) and I missed the Celtic cup game due to being at a gig that night.

Unless it’s something drastic, I’m at Dens
    Cheers.

Couldn't remember how regular a regular you were or if you had even said before.

I see some boys saying they ain't buying season tickets out of principle and solidarity for boys that will have to pay £30 although there will be few or possibly none.

When it gets to that level of pedantic they would be better giving the match a miss and just post on here.

They would fit in great.

you're a McCann lover though, so why haven't things improved. You won't even acknowledge McCann is worse than Hartley so I'm wasting my time anyway
    Can you love McCann and still love The Bomber?

We are down to the core support, your man McCann has caused that
    The main reason we're down to the core support is that we never replaced Harkins Stewart and Hemmings and that's not down to McCann

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    The main reason we're down to the core support is that we never replaced Harkins Stewart and Hemmings and that's not down to McCann
    McCann is the current manager, bud, there's no-one else. No home wins in 2018.

Mccann’s hands are tied at the moment due to budgets being spunked on 3 year deals, restricts him to what he can bring in,
    Don’t think buying into what he’s trying to do means you “love” him, but some do have very short memories.

Mccann has been more than good in his recruitment and needs more time to put his full influence in the squad. Results have been disappointing but let's make a balanced judgement next season. Totally agree with jdfc regarding 3 year deals.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)