+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Champions League Reds to face Roma

Champions League Reds to face Roma

Liverpool have drawn Roma in their semi final draw while the other will be another massive game with Bayern Munich v Real Madrid.

Mohamed Salah gets to meet up with some of his old team mates as that is who Liverpool paid £34 million to last year, to acquire his services. How Roma went on to demolish Barcelona was great to see and this should have all the makings of a great game and who gets to the final. Got to go Liverpool for me as they have a great forward line up and hopefully they score more than they concede.

Bayern v Real should be a corker but didn't Real make a poor show of it the other night?. With Barca and Paris St Germain out of it you can just about see a Liverpool v Real Madrid final. If that's the case, keep Ronaldo out of it and they've a good chance of winning it but, it's Roma up first.

I hope Liverpool do it too, but no doubt g-f and yakult will be hoping the Roma team coach is hit with an Exocet just like Everton's was. This will further feed their rabid Merseyphobia.

Still practicing your stand up jolly I mean patty ?
    One day you may just say something funny.
    Just my opinion of course.

That's right yaks, just your opinion. Jolly, if you are out there please rescue me from this clown

Yep another keyboard warrior on here about as strong as Calpol. No guts just a load of ****e.
    But from now on I’ll refrain from commenting on your posts that way it’s easier.

Easier all round yakult. But you just won't be able to help yourself.

Dzeko and Kolarov will get revenge on those loveable scousers.

What would that be revenge for g-f?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    What would that be revenge for g-f?
    For Man City being knocked out due to fan aggression and poor refereeing decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    For Man City being knocked out due to fan aggression and poor refereeing decisions.
    Sorry g-f but that would not make sense. Revenge is the act of harming someone in return for an injury or wrong suffered at their hands. As Man City being knocked out by Liverpool did no harm to Roma, Roma beating Liverpool cannot be seen as an act of revenge. Unless of course the Roma Team are Man City supporters like you, or owned the coach that was blown up and totally destroyed by Liverpool fans. Please consult Yakuza on this issue, I am sure he will back me up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast