+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: lets analyse rhe facts for the clappers

I dont know why you supposedly go to watch leeds marley coz you sure as hell don't support them, you take pride in slagging them and the fans off every 5 minutes

And you then start giving orders to others on here telling us what we should or shouldn't do, and you are so self absorbed that only your opinion counts and everyone else is wrong, if your so fecking right all the time then why don't you go to Radrizzani himself and kick his butt out of Elland road and all the other folk of the club you think are crap and then you run the club coz surely only you are right and everyone else is wrong!!!

The only reason the mods haven't banned you from this site is coz they can't be bothered, they know you will create a different marley username and will come back to hurl your abuse at everyone as per bloody normal. PATHETIC! that's what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by clivetheleedsfan View Post
    i dont know why you supposedly go to watch leeds marley coz you sure as hell don't support them, you take pride in slagging them and the fans off every 5 minutes

and you then start giving orders to others on here telling us what we should or shouldn't do, and you are so self absorbed that only your opinion counts and everyone else is wrong, if your so fecking right all the time then why don't you go to radrizzani himself and kick his butt out of elland road and all the other folk of the club you think are crap and then you run the club coz surely only you are right and everyone else is wrong!!!

The only reason the mods haven't banned you from this site is coz they can't be bothered, they know you will create a different marley username and will come back to hurl your abuse at everyone as per bloody normal. Pathetic! That's what it is!
    **** off clive , your a clueless dimwit who would not have a clue if somebody explained it to you sat in the centre circle at elland road .

33, is that how many brain cells you have lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    exactly you have no answer whatsoever , your not even fans who go .lol

just saddos on a messageboard lol . Tichi, george, you , and a few more , get em down south leeds with the proper fans , you would **** yourselves lol

no question whatsoever , its like an old folks home on here. Lol

****yourselves???? Why?

All that right back at ya marls!!! Lol ***edit***

**** off clive , your a clueless dimwit who would not have a clue if somebody explained it to you sat in the centre circle at elland road .

33, is that how many brain cells you have lol
    The one constant involving you seems to be that have united people on here so that the one thing people seem to agree on is that most of what you spout is boringly offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    the one constant involving you seems to be that have united people on here so that the one thing people seem to agree on is that most of what you spout is boringly offensive.
    and your boringly predictable , and most importantly wrong about results lol

a common theme here i am constantly proved right over results every week , maybe i actually live in the real world and know what i am talking about, instead of living in cuckooland like you and your compadres do fella . Lol

This idiot definitely has bodies buried out back of his house. Wish he was was one of them. (*there's an idea Andy*)

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    This idiot definitely has bodies buried out back of his house. Wish he was was one of them. (*there's an idea Andy*)
    Lol.

Thing is I would flounce if I had anything to flounce about, but I'm just bored now how this forum has been destroyed by Marley, and hardly bother any more because of that. Just me ignoring him isn't an option because everyone else keeps responding to it so you're still aware of his ludicrous existence.

If I can raise a flounce I'll do it, but for now even that would be half-hearted and lacking in any conviction.

I think I have forumtile dysfunction. Marley just turns me off - it's not my fault, it's his.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    House?? He lives in a tree in the forest.😀
    Only joking Marley lad, I know you share a transit van with Alfie 😁😁lol

your a hanger on , a poster who never goes end of chat . Lol

a mindless follower who was shouting off when gfh were here.

How many times do you need proving you are wrong fella lol , about time you realised preaching to guys who pay their money at the gate gets you nowhere, unless you want to meet up, but we know that will never happen .

Your a clown , end of chat lol
    LOL Haven't "Paid money" at the gate since the eighties - that when you last went gobflapper?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)