Get your very own personalised The Gelderd End gifts!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37

Thread: lets analyse rhe facts for the clappers

  1. #1

    lets analyse rhe facts for the clappers

    burton away won 2-1
    birmingham away lost 1-0
    forest home drew 0-0
    newport cup away lost 2-1
    ipswich away lost 1-0
    millwall home lost 3-4
    hull away drew 0-0
    cardiff home lost 1-4
    sheff utd away lost 1-2
    bristol city drew home 2-2
    derby home drew 2-2
    brentford home 1-0
    boro away lost 3-0
    wolves home lost 0-3
    reading away drew 2-2
    sheff wed home lost 1-2
    bolton home won 2-1
    fulham away lost 2-0
    sunderland home 1-1
    preston away lost 1-3
    villa away lost 0-1

    so in 21 games we have won twice hurrah lol

    hopelessyoptimistic , clive ticji, and all the rest you dont have a ****ing clue what you are talking about , wait till next season because the ****e as only just begun. lol
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 13-04-2018 at 10:06 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    burton away won 2-1
    birmingham away lost 1-0
    forest home drew 0-0
    newport cup away lost 2-1
    ipswich away lost 1-0
    millwall home lost 3-4
    hull away drew 0-0
    cardiff home lost 1-4
    sheff utd away lost 1-2
    bristol city drew home 2-2
    derby home drew 2-2
    brentford home 1-0
    boro away lost 3-0
    wolves home lost 0-3
    reading away drew 2-2
    sheff wed home lost 1-2
    bolton home won 2-1
    fulham away lost 2-0
    sunderland home 1-1
    preston away lost 1-3
    villa away lost 0-1

    so in 21 games we have won twice hurrah lol

    hopelessyoptimistic , clive ticji, and all the rest you dont have a ****ing clue what you are talking about , wait till next season because the ****e as only just begun. lol


    You need to get help Marley, this isn't a normal thing to do. Look at what you've done and have a think about why you did it. All jokes aside you really do need professional help.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    You need to get help Marley, this isn't a normal thing to do. Look at what you've done and have a think about why you did it. All jokes aside you really do need professional help.
    im afraid big tits the fact are staring you in the face lol

    i do not need any help whatsoever, you are a tosser my fellow. lol
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 13-04-2018 at 10:52 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,268
    And you are as mad as a box of frogs lol....

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    And you are as mad as a box of frogs lol....
    why exactly explain. ?

    your clueless regarding this club . lol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    why exactly explain. ?

    your clueless regarding this club . lol


    Why? What you think is fine, it's your opinion. The worry for me is your obsession with what others think or do regarding Leeds United, ask yourself why it bothers you. Go and sit in a dark room and give your head a wobble and chill the feck out. In other words get over yourself.....

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    and you are as mad as a box of frogs lol....
    your a hanger on , a poster who never goes end of chat . Lol

    a mindless follower who was shouting off when gfh were here.

    How many times do you need proving you are wrong fella lol , about time you realised preaching to guys who pay their money at the gate gets you nowhere, unless you want to meet up, but we know that will never happen .

    Your a clown , end of chat lol

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,562
    This is the end of the chat . Please remove thread . Lol

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    your a hanger on , a poster who never goes end of chat . Lol

    a mindless follower who was shouting off when gfh were here.

    How many times do you need proving you are wrong fella lol , about time you realised preaching to guys who pay their money at the gate gets you nowhere, unless you want to meet up, but we know that will never happen .

    Your a clown , end of chat lol

    You should of put end of chat at the end of the chat. See what I mean when I say you're mad.... lol.,,,,,,,

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    you should of put end of chat at the end of the chat. See what i mean when i say you're mad.... Lol.,,,,,,,
    exactly you have no answer whatsoever , your not even fans who go .lol

    just saddos on a messageboard lol . Tichi, george, you , and a few more , get em down south leeds with the proper fans , you would **** yourselves lol

    no question whatsoever , its like an old folks home on here. Lol

  11. #11
    I dont know why you supposedly go to watch leeds marley coz you sure as hell don't support them, you take pride in slagging them and the fans off every 5 minutes

    And you then start giving orders to others on here telling us what we should or shouldn't do, and you are so self absorbed that only your opinion counts and everyone else is wrong, if your so fecking right all the time then why don't you go to Radrizzani himself and kick his butt out of Elland road and all the other folk of the club you think are crap and then you run the club coz surely only you are right and everyone else is wrong!!!

    The only reason the mods haven't banned you from this site is coz they can't be bothered, they know you will create a different marley username and will come back to hurl your abuse at everyone as per bloody normal. PATHETIC! that's what it is!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by clivetheleedsfan View Post
    i dont know why you supposedly go to watch leeds marley coz you sure as hell don't support them, you take pride in slagging them and the fans off every 5 minutes

    and you then start giving orders to others on here telling us what we should or shouldn't do, and you are so self absorbed that only your opinion counts and everyone else is wrong, if your so fecking right all the time then why don't you go to radrizzani himself and kick his butt out of elland road and all the other folk of the club you think are crap and then you run the club coz surely only you are right and everyone else is wrong!!!

    The only reason the mods haven't banned you from this site is coz they can't be bothered, they know you will create a different marley username and will come back to hurl your abuse at everyone as per bloody normal. Pathetic! That's what it is!
    **** off clive , your a clueless dimwit who would not have a clue if somebody explained it to you sat in the centre circle at elland road .

    33, is that how many brain cells you have lol

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    exactly you have no answer whatsoever , your not even fans who go .lol

    just saddos on a messageboard lol . Tichi, george, you , and a few more , get em down south leeds with the proper fans , you would **** yourselves lol

    no question whatsoever , its like an old folks home on here. Lol

    ****yourselves???? Why?

  14. #14
    All that right back at ya marls!!! Lol ***edit***

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    **** off clive , your a clueless dimwit who would not have a clue if somebody explained it to you sat in the centre circle at elland road .

    33, is that how many brain cells you have lol
    The one constant involving you seems to be that have united people on here so that the one thing people seem to agree on is that most of what you spout is boringly offensive.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    the one constant involving you seems to be that have united people on here so that the one thing people seem to agree on is that most of what you spout is boringly offensive.
    and your boringly predictable , and most importantly wrong about results lol

    a common theme here i am constantly proved right over results every week , maybe i actually live in the real world and know what i am talking about, instead of living in cuckooland like you and your compadres do fella . Lol

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,997
    This idiot definitely has bodies buried out back of his house. Wish he was was one of them. (*there's an idea Andy*)

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,102
    Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    This idiot definitely has bodies buried out back of his house. Wish he was was one of them. (*there's an idea Andy*)
    Lol.

    Thing is I would flounce if I had anything to flounce about, but I'm just bored now how this forum has been destroyed by Marley, and hardly bother any more because of that. Just me ignoring him isn't an option because everyone else keeps responding to it so you're still aware of his ludicrous existence.

    If I can raise a flounce I'll do it, but for now even that would be half-hearted and lacking in any conviction.

    I think I have forumtile dysfunction. Marley just turns me off - it's not my fault, it's his.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,513
    Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    This idiot definitely has bodies buried out back of his house. Wish he was was one of them. (*there's an idea Andy*)
    House?? He lives in a tree in the forest.😀
    Only joking Marley lad, I know you share a transit van with Alfie 😁😁lol

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    your a hanger on , a poster who never goes end of chat . Lol

    a mindless follower who was shouting off when gfh were here.

    How many times do you need proving you are wrong fella lol , about time you realised preaching to guys who pay their money at the gate gets you nowhere, unless you want to meet up, but we know that will never happen .

    Your a clown , end of chat lol
    LOL Haven't "Paid money" at the gate since the eighties - that when you last went gobflapper?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •