+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: lets analyse rhe facts for the clappers

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    LOL Haven't "Paid money" at the gate since the eighties - that when you last went gobflapper?
    your money goes on new cars and holidays ya plastic ponce. not on following this club. end of story. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    your money goes on new cars and holidays ya plastic ponce. not on following this club. end of story. lol
    Next game is on a Saturday Marley, that's Saturday so no going on Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    what week are you going then? , or should that be month or year . lol

most of you lot on here should run a coach trip , your annual trip to elland road. lol
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 14-04-2018 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ha........couldn't make it up.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ha........couldn't make it up.
    you wont be coming over anytime soon sat over in vancouver. LOL

YOU COULD NOT MAKE IT UP. LOL

**** for brains sat thousands of miles away , giving it the big one . lol
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 14-04-2018 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    This idiot definitely has bodies buried out back of his house. Wish he was was one of them. (*there's an idea Andy*)
    slight problem with that , you would have to be in the same country, that counts you out then. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Lol.

Thing is I would flounce if I had anything to flounce about, but I'm just bored now how this forum has been destroyed by Marley, and hardly bother any more because of that. Just me ignoring him isn't an option because everyone else keeps responding to it so you're still aware of his ludicrous existence.

If I can raise a flounce I'll do it, but for now even that would be half-hearted and lacking in any conviction.

I think I have forumtile dysfunction. Marley just turns me off - it's not my fault, it's his.
    well dont reply then, you come out with all this **** about putting me on ignore , but still come back for more. lol

another clown. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    burton away won 2-1
    birmingham away lost 1-0
    forest home drew 0-0
    newport cup away lost 2-1
    ipswich away lost 1-0
    millwall home lost 3-4
    hull away drew 0-0
    cardiff home lost 1-4
    sheff utd away lost 1-2
    bristol city drew home 2-2
    derby home drew 2-2
    brentford home 1-0
    boro away lost 3-0
    wolves home lost 0-3
    reading away drew 2-2
    sheff wed home lost 1-2
    bolton home won 2-1
    fulham away lost 2-0
    sunderland home 1-1
    preston away lost 1-3
    villa away lost 0-1

so in 21 games we have won twice hurrah lol

hopelessyoptimistic , clive ticji, and all the rest you dont have a ****ing clue what you are talking about , wait till next season because the ****e as only just begun. lol

..set of figures show Championship squad values for what there worth .... interesting that spending big doesn't always guarantee automatic promotion.

So Everton 'ask' their fans for opinions too on Managers I've been reading in the English press - not just Leeds then folks.
    Everton actually sends out a fan survey several times a year. The club sent the same list of questions to fans last May, including one about their view on Koeman so it was not a PR mistake as Big Sam is implying.....

.....will be watching Bordeaux v PSG this weekend on a freebie connected to working down there - looking forward to seeing how far behind we are nowadays - so good luck Hecky.

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post

..set of figures show Championship squad values for what there worth .... interesting that spending big doesn't always guarantee automatic promotion.

So Everton 'ask' their fans for opinions too on Managers I've been reading in the English press - not just Leeds then folks.
    Everton actually sends out a fan survey several times a year. The club sent the same list of questions to fans last May, including one about their view on Koeman so it was not a PR mistake as Big Sam is implying.....

.....will be watching Bordeaux v PSG this weekend on a freebie connected to working down there - looking forward to seeing how far behind we are nowadays - so good luck Hecky.

MOT
    five out of the top seven on that list are in with a shout of promotion .

you have far more chance of promotion by spending on quality players mrs o, than you will ever have, going down the bargain basement route every season . now and again you will get a dark horse like cardiff or millwall in contention , but the vast majority are the ones who spend the money where it is needed, . the last four**** years is proof enough , of why we cannot get close to promotion following the same cheapskate policies.

7 of the cheaper clubs have been in or almost in the playoffs this season

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)