+ Visit Leeds United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: Sell or get rid of....

  1. #1

    Sell or get rid of....

    Wiedwald lonergan ayling berardi debock jansson Cooper forshaw okane Anita klich Murphy bouy alioski Dallas sacko cibicki hernandez Saiz roofe ekuban and antonsson

    They're all 24 or older, so not young anymore, they've all been part of a losing mentality at Leeds, so get rid of them all and let's just start again

    Get in by any means nesessary 18 top championship quality players. These are then backed up by our promising players aged 23 or younger, that way then we will finish in the top 2 and we can say goodbye to this horrendously horrible league and be back in the division that the fans deserve to have their team in, the Premier league!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by clivetheleedsfan View Post
    wiedwald lonergan ayling berardi debock jansson cooper forshaw okane anita klich murphy bouy alioski dallas sacko cibicki hernandez saiz roofe ekuban and antonsson

    they're all 24 or older, so not young anymore, they've all been part of a losing mentality at leeds, so get rid of them all and let's just start again

    get in by any means nesessary 18 top championship quality players. These are then backed up by our promising players aged 23 or younger, that way then we will finish in the top 2 and we can say goodbye to this horrendously horrible league and be back in the division that the fans deserve to have their team in, the premier league!
    stop talking bollux clive , we are stuck with the **** that as been brought.here

    fortunately we dont have a fanbase that are as thick as pig**** like you are fella lol

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Wiedwald lonergan ayling berardi debock jansson Cooper forshaw okane Anita klich Murphy bouy alioski Dallas sacko cibicki hernandez Saiz roofe ekuban and antonsson

    They're all 24 or older, so not young anymore, they've all been part of a losing mentality at Leeds, so get rid of them all and let's just start again

    Get in by any means nesessary 18 top championship quality players. These are then backed up by our promising players aged 23 or younger, that way then we will finish in the top 2 and we can say goodbye to this horrendously horrible league and be back in the division that the fans deserve to have their team in, the Premier league!
    Never happen Clive, would cost too much to pay off the real dross and no-one else will take them off our hands.

    Of those you list, I'd keep Ayling, Berardi, Jansson, Alioski, Saiz, Hernandez, Dallas and Roofe. With Forshaw and BPF there is a core of players with substantial 1st team experience, much of it successful.

    Still leaves a whole load of sh1t that Orta has saddled us with on long contracts, and how that is gotten rid of is anyone's guess.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    stop talking bollux clive , we are stuck with the **** that as been brought.here

    fortunately we dont have a fanbase that are as thick as pig**** like you are fella lol
    Another thread started in good faith and f00ked up within minutes by the troll - he's only got one purpose....and as sure as hell IS NOT a Leeds fan.

  5. #5
    has anyone noticed how unoriginal marleys insults are, I can only presume hes the 1 who talks bollox all the time and is thick as dogcrap!

  6. #6
    ... can’t say I’d noticed Clive ... oh hang on a moment you may be onto something ....

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Another thread started in good faith and f00ked up within minutes by the troll - he's only got one purpose....and as sure as hell IS NOT a Leeds fan.
    im more of a leeds fan than you will ever be clown, told you before get yourself in white hart and you would find out . lol

    your too busy drivng around in your new car , and swanning off on holiday, thats where your money goes, not on following this club thats for sure. lol

  8. #8
    Think you're living in cloud cuckoo land tbh Clive if you think getting rid of Forshaw and Ailing in particular is a good idea.

    This is what I'd do:

    Keep for first team-
    Jansson (ONLY if we sign a quality CB to play with him, otherwise I'd sell)
    Ayling
    Forshaw
    Saiz
    Hernandez

    Keep as back up players-
    Cooper (Yes I know, but he is ok and we don't have funds to be signing an entire new squad)
    Berardi
    Dallas
    Alioski (I still think there is a good player in there somewhere, he works hard, just needs to stop going down)
    Phillips
    Vieira
    Roofe

    Get rid ASAP-
    Pennington
    Anita
    Wiedwald
    Lonergan
    O'Kane
    Sacko
    Lassoga (Preferably right now)
    Grot (NOW)
    Cibicki

    Undecided (not seen enough)
    De Bock (Can't genuinely say whether he is/isn't good enough)
    Roberts


    I've left the youngsters out as we can't be pinning our hopes on them coming good and none of them have set the world alight imo yet.

    This squad needs about 6/7 first team signings as well as 3/4 back up signings, I genuinely don't see us going up any time soon sadly.

  9. #9
    Agree with above, also keep bpf, need another keeper to contend no 1 spot

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Think you're living in cloud cuckoo land tbh Clive if you think getting rid of Forshaw and Ailing in particular is a good idea.

    This is what I'd do:

    Keep for first team-
    Jansson (ONLY if we sign a quality CB to play with him, otherwise I'd sell)
    Ayling
    Forshaw
    Saiz
    Hernandez

    Keep as back up players-
    Cooper (Yes I know, but he is ok and we don't have funds to be signing an entire new squad)
    Berardi
    Dallas
    Alioski (I still think there is a good player in there somewhere, he works hard, just needs to stop going down)
    Phillips
    Vieira
    Roofe

    Get rid ASAP-
    Pennington
    Anita
    Wiedwald
    Lonergan
    O'Kane
    Sacko
    Lassoga (Preferably right now)
    Grot (NOW)
    Cibicki

    Undecided (not seen enough)
    De Bock (Can't genuinely say whether he is/isn't good enough)
    Roberts


    I've left the youngsters out as we can't be pinning our hopes on them coming good and none of them have set the world alight imo yet.

    This squad needs about 6/7 first team signings as well as 3/4 back up signings, I genuinely don't see us going up any time soon sadly.
    Agreed (although not so sure about Cooper)

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Think you're living in cloud cuckoo land tbh Clive if you think getting rid of Forshaw and Ailing in particular is a good idea.

    This is what I'd do:

    Keep for first team-
    Jansson (ONLY if we sign a quality CB to play with him, otherwise I'd sell)
    Ayling
    Forshaw
    Saiz
    Hernandez

    Keep as back up players-
    Cooper (Yes I know, but he is ok and we don't have funds to be signing an entire new squad)
    Berardi
    Dallas
    Alioski (I still think there is a good player in there somewhere, he works hard, just needs to stop going down)
    Phillips
    Vieira
    Roofe

    Get rid ASAP-
    Pennington
    Anita
    Wiedwald
    Lonergan
    O'Kane
    Sacko
    Lassoga (Preferably right now)
    Grot (NOW)
    Cibicki

    Undecided (not seen enough)
    De Bock (Can't genuinely say whether he is/isn't good enough)
    Roberts


    I've left the youngsters out as we can't be pinning our hopes on them coming good and none of them have set the world alight imo yet.

    This squad needs about 6/7 first team signings as well as 3/4 back up signings, I genuinely don't see us going up any time soon sadly.
    . Give one or two players (such as Cibicki) think that is not a bad shout

  12. #12
    not in CCL at all joel, merely said it coz 1 particular plonker on here says theyre all crap so I thought with the fact they've all got a losing mentality coz they sure as hell don't have a winning one that we just ditch them all one way or another and just build again from scratch

    its not what I would do, was just seeing what mr I'm right your all wrong would say, as per normal instead of answering it regarding the players, he just said it wont happen coz we are stuck with them, o well, crap happens, for example that knobjockey joining this forum!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    . Give one or two players (such as Cibicki) think that is not a bad shout
    Do you rate Cibicki?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Do you rate Cibicki?
    think he is far from the finished product but yes. He is possibly the quickest player in the squad, he can dribble and not lose the ball and can cross.

    he does seem to over value his worth a little though.

    So think he is worth persevering with. Suspect he has an agent who fills his head with nonsense though.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    4,430
    Agree

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    think he is far from the finished product but yes. He is possibly the quickest player in the squad, he can dribble and not lose the ball and can cross.

    he does seem to over value his worth a little though.

    So think he is worth persevering with. Suspect he has an agent who fills his head with nonsense though.
    Not so sure myself, think he will be an ok player but I've seen nothing to suggest he will be a player in a promotion winning team.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Not so sure myself, think he will be an ok player but I've seen nothing to suggest he will be a player in a promotion winning team.
    i can understand why you are not convinced. want to see him play a bit more to see what he can do - surely must better better on the right of midfield than Grot but ...

    I believe he fell out with PH on the training ground over a difference about his talent so not sure he will play whilst PH is still here. Real pace is so hard to play against and when I have seen him play in the flesh he seemed to scare defenders.

  18. #18
    I think sacko is quicker, possibly ekuban too

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    I think sacko is quicker, possibly ekuban too
    Jesus Christ Clive!!!! Being able to run very quickly is ok if you want to compete with Bolt etc, but f00k all use if playing football is the game and you can't pass, finish or have an understanding of which direction you're going, all of which apply to Sacko, Ekuban and a few others!

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    i can understand why you are not convinced. want to see him play a bit more to see what he can do - surely must better better on the right of midfield than Grot but ...

    I believe he fell out with PH on the training ground over a difference about his talent so not sure he will play whilst PH is still here. Real pace is so hard to play against and when I have seen him play in the flesh he seemed to scare defenders.
    I think Wiedwald would be better on the right of midfield than Grot so thats not much of a challenge for Cibicki lol

    Does he really have that much pace? Honestly can't say I've ever seen it. Maybe I've not watched him properly, just looks weak and spindly + easily knocked off the ball/no positional awareness. If he does have the attitude problem as you say he won't be here come next season and rightly so if PH is still manager.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •