+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: o/t hang on to your socks boys, we are now officially at war.

It's not been proven beyond all doubt that Russia did it. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-b...-idUSKCN1GQ2RH

How does the method of killing make killing worse? (attempted killing in this case)

And just forget the rest of my post?

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    So assuming innocents are getting murdered yes that’s murdered what do the ones on here suggest we do ?
    Should we stand by and do nothing ?

So assuming we don’ carry out action anyone got any other ideas ?
    Us and France, what’s the rest of the EU doing?

Nothing, maybe because it’s not their business, and neither is it ours.

We aren’t a super power in the world anymore, sending a gun boat up the river to stamp on a few colonial rebels might have worked when we had an empire but times have changed. We have no right to play the role of referee in every dispute that pops up.

It’s not our argument, we should keep well out of it.

So assuming innocents are getting murdered yes that’s murdered what do the ones on here suggest we do ?
    Should we stand by and do nothing ?

So assuming we don’ carry out action anyone got any other ideas ?
    I love the do nothing argument. We always do the same something and that something tends to make things worse and has resulted in countless people being murdered. For example with Iraq nothing was the far better option. And again we have no problem doing nothing with countries with little resources.

So people are getting gassed and it’s not our argument?
    Yep let’s just leave them to get killed.
    I’m so glad that the ones on here don’t have there family members been murdered.

I agree in an ideal world we shouldn’t be involved but we have no choice do we ?

Beyond a reasonable doubt no I doubt Russia will leave a vile with a made in Russia logo on or confess however given there attitude saying we used chemicals on people in our own country they pretty much are telling everyone they did it, stupid really would be a lot better for Russia if they blamed America like they usually do. Being as it was found out only a country with military grade chemicals could have made it, there arnt many suspects.

neville chamberlain Did nothing too and look how that turned out

Yes we do have a choice, like Germany, Italy etc etc etc have a choice.

They decided to do nothing, and so should we have.

Regarding the missiles we launched, Italy, India and Greece have the same weapon systems and the facilities to deliver them.

Remember also that once launched the Storm Shadow cruise missile cannot be rerouted or even told to self destruct, targets are preprogrammed and use a GPS similar to the one you get in an average car. Should there be innocents in the area then it’s good night Vienna.

So people are getting gassed and it’s not our argument?
    Yep let’s just leave them to get killed.
    I’m so glad that the ones on here don’t have there family members been murdered.

I agree in an ideal world we shouldn’t be involved but we have no choice do we ?
    Well when the next terrorist attack occurs you can give your view of how right we are to police the world alongside the US to somebody's mother or father , sister , brother , kids and wife after they have identified their loved ones bodies .

Our involvement in Syria is feck all to do with honourable intentions its about strategic middle eastern interests .

Yeh we are that fecking honourable we sell arms to the tune of £4.6bn to the Saudis knowing full well they will bomb the cr@p out of anyone in Yemen .

No better than Putin or Assad this country , we profit from kids getting blown to bits and we know it's used that way too and still carry on selling them the gear .

We leave people to get killed all the time in the countries with little resources, these thing don't make our news very often being the only difference.

Our Government and media have been proven time and time again to be a very untrustworthy source.

neville chamberlain not a good example for this. Let's do the same thing that made things far worse in Iraq and Libya recent examples of our interference.

The terrorist will attack anyway that’s no argument
    I’ve served on the front line how many of you have ?
    ive seen the devastation that these regimes have caused how many of you ?
    I repeat in an ideal world we wouldn’t get involved but we have to because people are getting murdered luckily not a lot on here are effected by what’s happening and I’m proud that I and many others have helped the innocent people getting murdered.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/07/what-i...-cost-6559588/

Shocking amounts of money spent on these things to take life. Big profits for some though, some benefit from these things a lot not Assad though he won't benefit, which brings up the question why would he be so stupid when he knows what the consequences would be?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast