+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: o/t hang on to your socks boys, we are now officially at war.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    The terrorist will attack anyway that’s no argument
    I’ve served on the front line how many of you have ?
    ive seen the devastation that these regimes have caused how many of you ?
    I repeat in an ideal world we wouldn’t get involved but we have to because people are getting murdered luckily not a lot on here are effected by what’s happening and I’m proud that I and many others have helped the innocent people getting murdered.
    We don't have to have spent time on the front line to see the devastation and neither was I inside the Manchester Arena to know how sickening it must be to see kids body parts all over the venue .

Not affected , really !!!

Apart from the fact any one of us could die from the next terrorist attack because we stick our neb in areas of the world that have feck all to do with us .

Your service hasn't protected me it's made me a target , although you are just doing your job it's the politicians who I blame .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 14-04-2018 at 09:58 PM.

Yeah right animal it hasn’t protected you of course not.
    Gutless coward with that statement absolute ****er full stop your a disgrace of an individual my friends have died protecting people of all different religions and nationalities.
    You gutless ****er.
    Thank **** we don’t rely on cowards like you.

Children died in the Manchester Arena but May didn't bomb Cheetham Hill.

And she doesn't give a toss about all the thousands of children abused by grooming gangs here either.

Or as pointed out, the children killed in Yemen by the Saudis, she's full of crap.

It's all about Saudi Arabia versus Iran and keeping the oil coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Yeah right animal it hasn’t protected you of course not.
    Gutless coward with that statement absolute ****er full stop your a disgrace of an individual my friends have died protecting people of all different religions and nationalities.
    You gutless ****er.
    Thank **** we don’t rely on cowards like you.
    Yes that's right bring on the personal abuse because I don't wave the national flag on this issue .

I've fought for what I believe in pal and stood up to be counted so quit the coward line , you don't know me or what I've faced in my life .

Your military background will always have you seeing it the way you do , doesn't mean your right just because you have gone through things .

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post

neville chamberlain not a good example for this. Let's do the same thing that made things far worse in Iraq and Libya recent examples of our interference.
    Really? I’m seeing some similarity’s promises were made and factious (not sure if I spelled that right) dictators ignored them and did what they want anyway. Lies are told which destroy diplomacy and tensions rise.

all we asked of Assad and Russia was no chemical weapons, they’ve been bombing the crap out of there own people for ages now and we haven’t battered a eye lid chemicals come out and we take action, solution don’t use chemical weapons and leave us to our football.

Unless some truth comes out or chemical weapons stop it’s only going to get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Yes that's right bring on the personal abuse because I don't wave the national flag on this issue .

I've fought for what I believe in pal and stood up to be counted so quit the coward line , you don't know me or what I've faced in my life .

Your military background will always have you seeing it the way you do , doesn't mean your right just because you have gone through things .
    I’ll accept different views on this but I won’t accept criticism of people who have died protecting other people.

Luckily we don’t have to rely on cowards like you having a cheap shot at ones who have paid the ultimate sacrifice.

I repeat your a coward who is happy to take a cheap shot at soldiers who have more guts than gutless cowards like you.

Your a ****er full stop.

A disgrace and a very weak individual.

I pity you and your weak moral compas.

That’s not personal abuse just the truth from someone who has stepped up before and tried to make a difference.

OK - closing this thread before it goes any further. Obviously an emotional topic but don't want to start having to hand out bans to well respected football posters on what is a non-football related topic.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456