+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT* And so it begins.......

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Watch the former commander of the British Armed Forces in Iraq on Sky News yesterday attempt to explain the "Chemical attack" situation before he is cut off by the presenter........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPujDD5vw
    This BBC interview is also interesting. Peter Ford, the former Ambassador to Syria clearly thinks the gas attack was staged:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en5iurfnVCo

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    Anything that dilutes white supremacy bigotry in this country is to be welcomed.
    Anything?
    Like the poor child refugee, taken in and schooled. Then decides he wants to blow up a train because he was bored?
    You really are a tw@t Basie.
    I don't want Christian Europe life "diluted" to suit middle eastern, medieval culture thank you. Anyone who believes their life and the LAW should be run by a book of hate, isn't welcome here.
    If you went to live in Spain, would you integrate and live by their customs?

Sadiq Khan and his running or ruining of London
    He wanted stop/search halting. Hows that working out for you Sadiq?
    He has 900 police personnel scanning social media for "offensive words" whilst all this is going on
    He has some great mates like Louis Farrakhan who who has described Jews as ‘blood-suckers’ and called Hitler ‘a very great man’, and speaking at the same conference as Sajeel Abu Ibrahim, a member of the now proscribed Islamist organisation that trained the 7/7 bomber Mohammad Sidique Khan.

Yearh, you sit in a corner Basie, with your fingers in your ears

I was shocked last night, that once again we are raining smart~bombs down on a foreign country.....have we learnt nothing from Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan?....for what?.....because we do not like the way a dictator is running his country.

What right have we got to go around when the chemical investigators are still trying to find out who did what, to whom with which chemical?....the strange thing, is trying to explain it to my girlfriend here, who is puzzled as to why we stomp around the middle~east, hand~in~hand with the USA telling everyone else how to act...and if they ignore us, we bomb them.

Israel are the same....any build~up of troops in the south of Syria and they send in their jets.....is any of this even legal?....nobody even tries to stop them......and as others have pointed out, we supply weapons to the barbaric Saudis to do the same to Yemen.

Mexico is a huge country with a vast army.....there would be outrage if they started bombing their neighbours or sending arms and weapons to fight proxy wars in South America.....the World has gone mad

Now we sit back and wait for the response from Putin

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Looks like Tony will soon be reaching peak tinfoil.

It was capitalised because the man who wrote it is retarded enough not to know how to write in his native language.

Russia and the US have other channels of communication apart from Donald Trump's Twitter.
    Trump often uses his tweets to communicate at different levels. I don't think for one minute it was a message for Putin. Anyone who thinks Trump is a fool merely highlights their own limited intelligence or personal bias. Trump is still flushing out the bile of previous regimes which still litter the US political scene and are responsible for promoting and sustaining events like the one in Syria.

The true axis of evil has revealed itself, Us - Britain - France.
    "cupid stunt"

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    This BBC interview is also interesting. Peter Ford, the former Ambassador to Syria clearly thinks the gas attack was staged:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en5iurfnVCo
    In that interview he also says that if Donald Trump approves air strikes scores of Russian soldiers will die and ww3 will start.

I think I'll take what this guy says with a pinch of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieeyedandlegless View Post
    "cupid stunt"
    Says a supporter of Islamic Terrorism.

It seems like most on here are happy to see innocent people get bombed and gassed by the bully Assad. You need to stand up to bullies, I'm proud we are part of the team that have stood up to him. Russia are the worlds biggest 'bluffers' and will not retaliate. Assad should now be put on trial for war crimes sadly, that is unlikely to happen.

Says a supporter of Islamic Terrorism.
    Get back to reading the Sun or is it the Daily mail

Quote Originally Posted by Pieeyedandlegless View Post
    It seems like most on here are happy to see innocent people get bombed and gassed by the bully Assad. You need to stand up to bullies, I'm proud we are part of the team that have stood up to him. Russia are the worlds biggest 'bluffers' and will not retaliate. Assad should now be put on trial for war crimes sadly, that is unlikely to happen.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast