+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: OT* And so it begins.......

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    Touched a raw nerve there, me thinks. I don't think it would be wise to meet up with him. A native Canadian he should be listening to is Buffy St Marie although I'd doubt whether he'd get the message.
    HIM?

HIM?

I'm beginning to understand Romanis's ice cream jibe with you Basie. You are a closet case really aren't you?

Come out, be proud.
    Believe me Basil, you don't (or won't)be touching anything of mine.
    Don't worry, Tabita won't hold anything against you though. Even though she would still kick your ass, you jelly fish. You could only dream of a woman with her looks.
    As for your Buffy, she's way too young to listen to that, but I don't regard that as a role model either. Very chequered history.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    HIM?

HIM?

I'm beginning to understand Romanis's ice cream jibe with you Basie. You are a closet case really aren't you?

Come out, be proud.
    Believe me Basil, you don't (or won't)be touching anything of mine.
    Don't worry, Tabita won't hold anything against you though. Even though she would still kick your ass, you jelly fish. You could only dream of a woman with her looks.
    As for your Buffy, she's way too young to listen to that, but I don't regard that as a role model either. Very chequered history.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    A name you often bandy about is Katie Hopkins & you talk about role models. Being non predatory towards females I'm hardly likely to have dreams about them.

A name you often bandy about is Katie Hopkins & you talk about role models. Being non predatory towards females I'm hardly likely to have dreams about them.
    So it is men then for you? Kin knew it.

Seeing as you started this insulting Tabita, I'm going to call you out.
    Lets have a picture of your Mrs up here and I'll stick 2 photos for every one of yours. You up for it Barry, or are you going to bottle it like normal?
    Personally, I think my cat has more balls than you and he's neutered.

Lets have a picture of your Mrs up here and I'll stick 2 photos for every one of yours. You up for it Barry, or are you going to bottle it like normal?
    Ahhhhh pics of women.....this thread is getting interesting....yum yum

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Ahhhhh pics of women.....this thread is getting interesting....yum yum
    Behave Tarkers.
    He won't do it anyway. Eunuchs showed more fight for Alexander the Great.
    Full of s**t

Nor men. I try to be non predatory to all beings.It was you putting pictures on Footymad that brought me into conflict with you. This is a board for dialogue & debate & not a dating agency for thugs &_weirdos.

After a lengthy and exhausting vetting process, over 12 months....the lucky winner of an all~expenses paid trip to San Jose, Costa Rica ....Doctor Miriam in the hot~tub at midnight...yum yumName:  13495448_10209292538206183_2410640323171223934_o.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  74.9 KB

Nor men. I try to be non predatory to all beings.It was you putting pictures on Footymad that brought me into conflict with you. This is a board for dialogue & debate & not a dating agency for thugs &_weirdos.
    Am I on the wrong site?....I thought this was Plenty of Fish...my apologies

Am I on the wrong site?....I thought this was Plenty of Fish...my apologies
    No it's me that's on the wrong site,but I do hate preaching to the converted. Also I'm a football fan which is another reason why I shouldn't be on here.

After a lengthy and exhausting vetting process, over 12 months....the lucky winner of an all~expenses paid trip to San Jose, Costa Rica ....Doctor Miriam in the hot~tub at midnight...yum yumName:  13495448_10209292538206183_2410640323171223934_o.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  74.9 KB
    I’ve always thought you come across as a bit of a weirdo, but that post really puts my mind at rest, thank f00k.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast