+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: OT* And so it begins.......

OT* And so it begins.......

The USS cruisers 'Almost Certainly' and 'Alledged' have fired Tomahawk cruise missiles at Syria.

At least Bliar had no doubts about Iraq's, er, Weapons Of Mass Destruction.
    Turned out well didn't it?

From earlier on the other thread:
    The US, UK & France have just started air strikes on Syria:
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43763605

This whole lead up has seemed like a carbon copy of the demonization of Saddam to me:
    WMD = Chemical Weapons
    Bad Guy Saddam = Assad
    Who fills the void if the regime collapses - ISIS, Al Qaeda, other Islamist groups.

Dodgy evidence such as children strategically placed in ambulances to be photographed, use of the same photos twice, a knowledge that ISIS have chemical weapons as well, but the blame put on Assad anyway. Also remember the ridiculous cartoon Al Qaeda mountain hideouts presented by Donald Rumsfeld to the world? And lies about a relationship between Saddam & Bin Laden.

There was a chemical weapons attack blamed on Assad about a year ago for which I presented about six possible explanations – was that just used to soften us up?

Lauding of the White Helmet group by Western media when there's plenty of evidence they are sympathetic to ISIS and Al Qaeda.
    Assurances from our PM (this time May & Boris, last time Blair) that Assad has used chemical weapons. And Macron stating he has “proof”. And this so soon after a “Russian attempted assassination” using chemical weapons on UK soil (really??)

Western Govts using force against the wishes of their people - again.
    Absolutely no talk of end game or what to do if the regime collapses.

Why should we believe any of the justification we’re told for these operations any more? Remember David Kelly conveniently “committing suicide”? Remember Robin Cook, huge critic of Blair’s Iraq adventure, and his suspicious death?
    The groups loyal to Assad include Assyrian and Armenian Christian militias so some might say we’re on the wrong side of this conflict : https://www.irishtimes.com/news/worl...bels-1.1859569

And this is being done to benefit/protect who exactly? Iraq led to 10's of thousands of civilian deaths & refugee issues Europe is still trying to cope with to this day.
    (I wonder how many civilians we’re going to kill this time?)

Watch all the sleeping poor refuges, come out of hiding again now.
    Looking for lorry keys and stocking up on fertilzer and ammonia.

France will get the back lash first. It's over run with radicals and a hot bed of no go zones. Oh the joys of multiculturalism.

This will not escalate into another Libya or Iraq. Here's why I believe this to be true. Understanding the two major players intentions is key. Trump and Putin are both ready to pull their troops out of the region. Trump has always said that it is better to have Putin as an ally than an enemy. Both parties realise that this is a false flag.
    Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!

The first part of the tweet is forewarning that US will have to act. The second states that there are very specific targets that have been selected, it will not be random i.e. get out of those areas. The third Gas Killing Animal. Why are the words capitalised? GKA is military separation code for:
    a) Discreditable incidents - both civilian and military

Or
    b) Group Key Agreement - a call to establish secure group communications.

My belief is that what we are seeing is merely theatrics being played out for other purposes (possibly public appeasement or flushing out the enemy). Time will tell and I will be watching with interest. These events have served to further confirm that we cannot trust the MSM for real News and has raised questions as to who our Government is working for/with

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    This will not escalate into another Libya or Iraq. Here's why I believe this to be true. Understanding the two major players intentions is key. Trump and Putin are both ready to pull their troops out of the region. Trump has always said that it is better to have Putin as an ally than an enemy. Both parties realise that this is a false flag.
    Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!

The first part of the tweet is forewarning that US will have to act. The second states that there are very specific targets that have been selected, it will not be random i.e. get out of those areas. The third Gas Killing Animal. Why are the words capitalised? GKA is military separation code for:

Or

My belief is that what we are seeing is merely theatrics being played out for other purposes (possibly public appeasement or flushing out the enemy). Time will tell and I will be watching with interest. These events have served to further confirm that we cannot trust the MSM for real News and has raised questions as to who our Government is working for/with
    Imagine a world where weapons were banned in every country other than for special purposes (not knives etc) and religion didnt exist. Then remove all the companies that take a profit off those things ( a huge amount are American by the way).

Then sit back pour yourself a beer and relax..... Job done in about 30 years when its been bred out of the little turds that want a world full of guns and religion.

Job done!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Watch all the sleeping poor refuges, come out of hiding again now.
    Looking for lorry keys and stocking up on fertilzer and ammonia.

France will get the back lash first. It's over run with radicals and a hot bed of no go zones. Oh the joys of multiculturalism.
    A refugee crisis and multiculturalism have as much in common as Nottingham Forest and Jeremy Corbyn, Tricky. Time you looked up the word 'conflation' and recognised its shortcomings.

Other than great food (ignoring the rubbish food) I cant find many benefits from multi culturalism. Although overtones to a refugee crisis is like comparing a crab with a lobster.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    Why are the words capitalised? GKA is military separation code for:

Or

Looks like Tony will soon be reaching peak tinfoil.

It was capitalised because the man who wrote it is retarded enough not to know how to write in his native language.

Russia and the US have other channels of communication apart from Donald Trump's Twitter.
    Last edited by drillerpie; 14-04-2018 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Other than great food (ignoring the rubbish food) I cant find many benefits from multi culturalism. Although overtones to a refugee crisis is like comparing a crab with a lobster.
    Seeing as many of those "refugees" have ulterior motives. The ease with which they have been allowed to spread across Europe, will no doubt be shown to be as short sighted as before. A Trojan horse hiding in communities such as Molenbeek.

“An aggression against a sovereign state which is at the forefront of the fight against terrorism”. Putin said that, but who can argue with it? Our government are animals.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast