+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: OT* And so it begins.......

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Want to be brave, say it to my face
    Tricky is all talk. A year or two ago he made same offer to me, so I PMed him to set it up... no response. Now I just ignore the loud-mouthed coward.

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    Tricky is all talk. A year or two ago he made same offer to me, so I PMed him to set it up... no response. Now I just ignore the loud-mouthed coward.
    Yes he does have a track record of abuse & threatening behaviour. With me it is to be flung down the steps at the Trent End of out of a pub window. Also many mentions such as "tick tock tick tock" about my age which only stopped when he himself nearly snuffed it.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    After a lengthy and exhausting vetting process, over 12 months....the lucky winner of an all~expenses paid trip to San Jose, Costa Rica ....Doctor Miriam in the hot~tub at midnight...yum yumAttachment 9154
    Didn't know you were Sean Bean's brother youth!

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    Yes he does have a track record of abuse & threatening behaviour. With me it is to be flung down the steps at the Trent End of out of a pub window. Also many mentions such as "tick tock tick tock" about my age which only stopped when he himself nearly snuffed it.
    God you are such a liar.

No one has ever threatened to throw you down the steps.
    The tick tock jibes are something you ferment in your head.
    I offered you a meet with Tabita at a game last season. You bottled it. Now you come on here, insinuating she is a "he"!!
    Wish you'd opened your mouth 2 weeks ago. She was here.

So, you going to show us your dragon and we'll all decide then who has the woman most looking like a man?

PS, Tarkers, you're a legend.

Tarkers looks more like Ray Winston

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    So, you going to show us your dragon and we'll all decide then who has the woman most looking like a man?
    Don't you think it's not only very weird but also very sick that you are asking a bloke well in to his seventies to post a picture of his wife (who you call a dragon) on a football messageboard so her 'attractiveness and femininity' can be judged? This is the sort of depraved stuff that killed your board when you were a moderator. It's not wanted here. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I’ve always thought you come across as a bit of a weirdo, but that post really puts my mind at rest, thank f00k.
    The pic, or the "vetting procedure" Chubbers?.......I was trying to inject some humour and self~deprecation into a thread that had the distinct chance of getting nasty....the Trickster and Basie (I assume) have a habit of using knuckle~dusters when they have a bout of fisticuffs on here...unlike Snobbers and I, that attempt to keep our differences fractionally on the side of fair~play.

ps the pic was taken on our first holiday together, 3 years ago and I admit that her attractiveness was enhanced by the fact that (a) she is relatively wealthy, owning three properties and a rather nice piece of building land in a river valley 2 hours south of me that is ripe for a Tarkers investment proposal....and (b) as a fully qualified Mexican doctor, it means that I do not need to get medical insurance, which is a substantial saving from my pension.
    There was a (c) but I fear that I cannot divulge that for fear of revealing personal info.....suffice to say, on her first visit to my hacienda, she brought an array of personal medical equipment for fear of giving me a heart attack...my nickname for her is the "naughty nurse"....and the medical equipment is still here, I am hanging onto life by my fingernails and have restricted her visits to once a fortnight....if I disappear from MAD, either the narcos have kidnapped me, or Miriam has forgotten to untie me from the bed!!

...of course, all the above could just be the sad insane ramblings of some old codger in soiled underwear, typing from a two~up, two~down in Sneinton, as someone on here? once remarked.
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 15-04-2018 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by magpiekev View Post
    Tarkers looks more like Ray Winston
    Yes he does as well but I though Bean just edged it!!

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Yes he does as well but I though Bean just edged it!!
    Press button A for Winston or B for BeanName:  MV5BNjg5ZjlhMmItNzc4ZC00NGYyLTlkZGItMjU4MzQ0MGFkNGQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjAwODA4Mw@@._V1_.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  61.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Don't you think it's not only very weird but also very sick that you are asking a bloke well in to his seventies to post a picture of his wife (who you call a dragon) on a football messageboard so her 'attractiveness and femininity' can be judged? This is the sort of depraved stuff that killed your board when you were a moderator. It's not wanted here. You should be ashamed of yourself.
    So you make no mention of Basie referring to Tabita as "he". A blatant jibe at homo***uality/trans***ualism or god knows what.
    I didn't start anything here. Your mate decided to have a pop at me and blew it up from there. Not for the first time either.
    So no, I am not ashamed. The saying, don't want it back, don't sling it comes to mind. But this is what Basie does best. **** stirs, then cries "victim" after folks like you jump in feet first, as though you are on his side. In your case, it is simply because it is me.
    Stick to your bobbo's, you do that best.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast