+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: OT* And so it begins.......

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    Thanks for clearing up the misunderstanding . That's if it's the same one as Tricky picked up on. The "He" referred to is Tricky himself & not his girl friend & is a follow on to my comments about U2 which he totally over reacted to. I suppose it all about people with certain prejudices & mindsets picking up things which aren't there, you possibly included.
    Bull ****.

If you had been addressing ME- then the appropriate address would have been YOU
    You was busted. Was you drunk? It would explain a lot.

You are not above morality, so stop slinging insults and then squealing like a piglet.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Bull ****.

If you had been addressing ME- then the appropriate address would have been YOU
    You was busted. Was you drunk? It would explain a lot.

You are not above morality, so stop slinging insults and then squealing like a piglet.
    Belt up for a bit & go out enjoy the sunshine.

Tarquin, so only attractive women get invited out by you for dinner.What about sensible intelligent ones which would be my criteria if I weren't happily married.

Can we settle on sensible intelligent good looking women?

Fword fans eh?

If politics is the ultimate turn off on this site, then what does that make a petty squabble between two Forest fans? Pee off, you don't even belong on here. As to groan (sic) men fighting over their 'girl friends', can proceedings get any more juvenile?

Looks like one of Bestwoods best.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    If politics is the ultimate turn off on this site, then what does that make a petty squabble between two Forest fans? Pee off, you don't even belong on here. As to groan (sic) men fighting over their 'girl friends', can proceedings get any more juvenile?
    In the interests of accuracy it was one supposedly grown up person who flipped his wig when I once again commented on his racist outlook & somehow managed to bring his girl friend into the argument. I myself am happily married and have recently celebrated my golden wedding anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post

pps It seems that Elite, Tricky and myself are married~dating three super~tasty ladies....join in the fun everyone, post some pics....pleeeaaasssseee....this website will be buzzing in the close season...yum yum
    NCM Wags 2050 version...
    The one on the left does it for me - kind of shy and understated - not sure about that bulge about half way up the one on the right though...
    Name:  NCM Wags 2050.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  58.4 KB

Lmfaooooooooooo, now that's a reply.

Respect

Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 16-04-2018 at 10:22 AM.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast