+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: OT* And so it begins.......

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    NCM Wags 2050 version...
    The one on the left does it for me - kind of shy and understated - not sure about that bulge about half way up the one on the right though...
    Attachment 9165
    Looks like a dump for used pub umbrellas

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    Tarquin, so only attractive women get invited out by you for dinner.What about sensible intelligent ones which would be my criteria if I weren't happily married.
    I did not say that I would NOT take out an intelligent one as well, but given the choice I would take out a stunner rather than a minger any day, and if they had the intelligence to match then great....believe me, I have had my fair share of mingers in the past....but when I have sobered up, have beat a speedy exit, promising myself never to return....one of the "ladies" from Beeston Rylands had a mattress beneath the bedroom window where the guy before me, a rugby player named Jake, had carefully positioned it...to break his fall when he "escaped"...the sad thing is that I went back the following week, only managing to break the cycle of self~abuse by eating the paper with her phone number on it...phew

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213