+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: OT* And so it begins.......

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    But let's look at Basies track record shall we?
    He accuses me of being a ***ual predator and danger to women. He doesn't say potential rapist, because that would be a law suit.
    He brings homo***ual insinuations into his jibes as well, when he thinks he can get away with it.
    So if he's being accused of being a pedo, it isn't without a chequered back ground.
    So you're saying that he says some bad things, but your response is to go even lower! What a big man you are calling an elderly lady you don't know "a dragon". You must be really proud of that. It sums up what a pathetic individual you are that your only response to the sick stuff you have posted is "Well, he did it first, so it's ok". Forget about me, forget about him. Just look at some of the stuff you have posted and then come back and justify it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So you're saying that he says some bad things, but your response is to go even lower! What a big man you are calling an elderly lady you don't know "a dragon". You must be really proud of that. It sums up what a pathetic individual you are that your only response to the sick stuff you have posted is "Well, he did it first, so it's ok". Forget about me, forget about him. Just look at some of the stuff you have posted and then come back and justify it.
    And still it goes on lol

a woman that Basie doesn't know, he refers to as "he".
    I'LL SAY AGAIN, DON'T WANT STICK, DON'T GIVE IT.

Sorry God

Not sure I'd agree with you there, but on the other hand that pic shows that you certainly appear capable of backing a winner!

I think "punching above your weight" is the common phrase.
    Thank you, yes she is a good "looker" for her age, very fit and healthy....I was a bit of a "bad lad" when I got here, a bit like Mr Serious...the English Guy in Mexico, with a hotel and pool held a certain attraction to the local ladies but she calmed me down and we have discussed marriage....the problem is that her job as number 3 in Head Office, is in the big city 200 miles away, her pay is pretty good for Mexico at £30 day and her widows pension and benefits as a State Employee almost double her basic...mmmm....we will see.

I am off for a beer.....I will leave Tricky and Basie to scrap it out

a woman that Basie doesn't know, he refers to as "he". I'LL SAY AGAIN, DON'T WANT STICK, DON'T GIVE IT.
    Is that really all you can come up with? Your only defence is still the pathetic "but sir, he said it first sir".

I don't even need to add an insult to that, I'm pretty sure that most people on here will now see you for what you are.

Is that really all you can come up with? Your only defence is still the pathetic "but sir, he said it first sir".

I don't even need to add an insult to that, I'm pretty sure that most people on here will now see you for what you are.

F*cking hell, are we seriously back to the silly pictures when you realise you are wrong and are too gutless to answer a question?

You really do take 'pathetic' to a whole new level.

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    In the interests of accuracy I did not refer to any She as a He. That is something I would not do .Perhaps if you are in doubt you could pinpoint where you think I did.
    Still waiting for an answer.

Don't hold your breath. You might get a silly picture or boring YouTube clip, he doesn't do answers.

I do not really want to intervene between you two squabbling, but the answer to your question is in your reply to his mention of his girlfriend......here

Listen you tool.
    You are the ultimate key board warrior. Want to be brave, say it to my face. You won't of course, you bottled it with the girl friend who I know would kick your ass.
    Remember her, the native Canadian? Don't play the race game with me, you'll lose.

Though I suppose you toss yourself silly, at Bloody Sunday seeing as you hate all things British.
    Are you Lily Allens grandad?

Basie replied
    "Touched a raw nerve there, me thinks. I don't think it would be wise to meet up with him. A native Canadian he should be listening to is Buffy St Marie although I'd doubt whether he'd get the message"

Actually, you referred to his girlfriend as a "he", three times.....hopefully I am not talking out of school, but Tricky sent me a photo, "he" looks like an extremely attractive lady that I would gladly take out to dinner.....Tricky was in the photo

Basie and Elite, he never mentioned anything bad about either of you, I swear on my sons life...in fact he never even talked about either of you.

ps I am scouring the internet for her name and phone number......she is tasty

pps It seems that Elite, Tricky and myself are married~dating three super~tasty ladies....join in the fun everyone, post some pics....pleeeaaasssseee....this website will be buzzing in the close season...yum yum
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 16-04-2018 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I do not really want to intervene between you two squabbling, but the answer to your question is in your reply to his mention of his girlfriend......here

Listen you tool.
    You are the ultimate key board warrior. Want to be brave, say it to my face. You won't of course, you bottled it with the girl friend who I know would kick your ass.
    Remember her, the native Canadian? Don't play the race game with me, you'll lose.

Though I suppose you toss yourself silly, at Bloody Sunday seeing as you hate all things British.
    Are you Lily Allens grandad?

Basie replied
    "Touched a raw nerve there, me thinks. I don't think it would be wise to meet up with him. A native Canadian he should be listening to is Buffy St Marie although I'd doubt whether he'd get the message"

Actually, you referred to his girlfriend as a "he", three times.....hopefully I am not talking out of school, but Tricky sent me a photo, "he" looks like an extremely attractive lady that I would gladly take out to dinner.....Tricky was in the photo

Basie and Elite, he never mentioned anything bad about either of you, I swear on my sons life...in fact he never even talked about either of you.

ps I am scouring the internet for her name and phone number......she is tasty

pps It seems that Elite, Tricky and myself are married~dating three super~tasty ladies....join in the fun everyone, post some pics....pleeeaaasssseee....this website will be buzzing in the close season...yum yum
    Thanks for clearing up the misunderstanding . That's if it's the same one as Tricky picked up on. The "He" referred to is Tricky himself & not his girl friend & is a follow on to my comments about U2 which he totally over reacted to. I suppose it all about people with certain prejudices & mindsets picking up things which aren't there, you possibly included.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast