+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: OT* And so it begins.......

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Wow, I actually opened one of your links ! takes me back , seen U2 twice live , brilliant.
    My all time favorite band Navy. If you've seen them live, I'm jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Good result today Tricky ,never a penalty but bang on if was for Notts.
    Last edited by navypie; 14-04-2018 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    Nice to hear your opinions Andy, an interesting subjective analysis written by someone with a very left leaning perspective. I would have to disagree with the majority of it but I appreciate you taking the time to pen your thoughts.
    Part of me is curious to know your grounds for disagreement. The other part of me doesn't really want to devote much more time to an attack that can only be characterized as an expensive nothing-burger.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Yeah, what a **** for not wanting to engage in WWIII and instead concentrating his efforts on defeating the terrorists.
    Ahah yep, if he's not concentrating on defeating fascism in Ukraine (!) he's defeating terrorism in the ME. He's essentially a modern day super hero.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Strange response Driller...you seem to enjoy trying to "poke" Putin to see if he responds.....this is not a game of poker.
    I think Putin enjoys poking others and he sees it exactly as a game of poker. He needs to figure out whether he can dominate you or if he needs to respect you.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    Wasn't it all too predictable?
    So predictable that if you can name me a modern day French president that hasn't had to deal with protests and strikes when trying to make reforms I'll be very impressed indeed.

You do surprise me Tricky, you of all people supporting an Irish band with it's leader Bono a well known human rights activist. Do you listen to the lyrics or are you that thick that you don't understand them . I don't suppose that you've heard Bono recording with Playing For Change a multinational group of world musicians.

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    You do surprise me Tricky, you of all people supporting an Irish band with it's leader Bono a well known human rights activist. Do you listen to the lyrics or are you that thick that you don't understand them . I don't suppose that you've heard Bono recording with Playing For Change a multinational group of world musicians.
    Listen you tool.
    You are the ultimate key board warrior. Want to be brave, say it to my face. You won't of course, you bottled it with the girl friend who I know would kick your ass.
    Remember her, the native Canadian? Don't play the race game with me, you'll lose.

Though I suppose you toss yourself silly, at Bloody Sunday seeing as you hate all things British.
    Are you Lily Allens grandad?
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 15-04-2018 at 07:46 AM.

Get your name down Basie, you'll shine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2xkzY-eUvA

Listen you tool.
    You are the ultimate key board warrior. Want to be brave, say it to my face. You won't of course, you bottled it with the girl friend who I know would kick your ass.
    Remember her, the native Canadian? Don't play the race game with me, you'll lose.

Though I suppose you toss yourself silly, at Bloody Sunday seeing as you hate all things British.
    Are you Lily Allens grandad?
    Touched a raw nerve there, me thinks. I don't think it would be wise to meet up with him. A native Canadian he should be listening to is Buffy St Marie although I'd doubt whether he'd get the message.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast