+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: OT* And so it begins.......

Tarkers, message me your e-mail

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    So you make no mention of Basie referring to Tabita as "he". A blatant jibe at homo***uality/trans***ualism or god knows what. I didn't start anything here. Your mate decided to have a pop at me and blew it up from there. Not for the first time either.
    How old are you FFS? Don't you realise that saying "he called my girlfriend so I'll call his wife" makes you look a pathetic and disturbed 12 year old? Do you really see calling an elderly woman you don't know "a dragon" as big, clever and acceptable? His wife could look like Miss World or a dragon for all I know, but whatever she looks like what the f*ck does that prove anyway?

Oops, just realised who I'm talking to. When you were a moderator you let far worse abuse go unchallenged on your board and even joined in with it. You also have a history of calling other peoples wives on this board, I'm sure I'm not the only one who can remember you referring to Plympie's wife as a "mail order bride" a while back. Are you denying that one?

In the interests of accuracy I did not refer to any She as a He. That is something I would not do .Perhaps if you are in doubt you could pinpoint where you think I did.

Tarkers, message me your e-mail
    Be very careful, Tarkers.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    the Trickster and Basie (I assume) have a habit of using knuckle~dusters when they have a bout of fisticuffs on here...unlike Snobbers and I, that attempt to keep our differences fractionally on the side of fair~play.
    I would love to tell you the full story on that one tarquin, but I promised the bloke I contacted at MAD HQ a few years back that what he told me would remain confidential. Suffice to say that there was some seriously sick stuff taking place on their board back then. Incredibly, it was coming from the board moderator, who basically accused an old bloke (Basie) of being a p aedophile. His initial jibe was that he stood outside men's toilets offering young boys ice cream for ***. I know this sounds unbelievable, but Tricky actually mentioned it himself earlier, so he clearly feels no regret for backing him up in his sick campaign. I know you see Tricky as a possible ally because he shares many of your political views and he hates me, but I'd advise you to be very, very careful before you get too involved with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I would love to tell you the full story on that one tarquin, but I promised the bloke I contacted at MAD HQ a few years back that what he told me would remain confidential. Suffice to say that there was some seriously sick stuff taking place on their board back then. Incredibly, it was coming from the board moderator, who basically accused an old bloke (Basie) of being a p aedophile. His initial jibe was that he stood outside men's toilets offering young boys ice cream for ***. I know this sounds unbelievable, but Tricky actually mentioned it himself earlier, so he clearly feels no regret for backing him up in his sick campaign. I know you see Tricky as a possible ally because he shares many of your political views and he hates me, but I'd advise you to be very, very careful before you get too involved with him.
    I think all that stuff has been posted on here a few years ago and several regulars on here said "enough is enough"....even if I share some of Trickys political views, it does not mean that I agree with anyone alluding to others "tastes", and that is from both sides.....several people on here make jokes about my goats, but I take it as a joke, nothing more....I honestly do not know how long their feud has been going on, or how serious they are....part of the reason I slipped in the "hot~tub" pic was I spotted very early on that this was going to erupt into another "flame war" and I was trying to lighten the mood...plus I thought I looked pretty good in that pic....hahaha

Anyway, it is up to them how far they want to take it, the mods will step in eventually.....our fights have gotten pretty feisty in the past, but I think we both have the ability to walk away in the end without any lasting animosity.

A very appropriate thread title. Not what was intended though.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Yes I finally got the jibe.
    But let's look at Basies track record shall we?
    He accuses me of being a ***ual predator and danger to women. He doesn't say potential rapist, because that would be a law suit.
    He brings homo***ual insinuations into his jibes as well, when he thinks he can get away with it.
    So if he's being accused of being a pedo, it isn't without a chequered back ground. YOU never pull him up for it.
    You of all people, go on about fairs fair. But I'm afraid, you are very hypocritical on this one, because it is me.

No I don't hate you. I find you laughable. I think you are a narcissist in the extreme, but it makes me highly amused.
    Exactly who do you think you are, telling people on here, who you think they should get involved with?
    Another example, the same as when you are on one of your rants. As to who the hell people are, telling you what you can or can't type.

I told folks on here, I wouldn't go out of my way to argue with you and Basil on here. But you both raise your profiles and prod when it suits. Basie in particular, plays you like a brainless dork. You fall for it every time.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'm old
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'm a pensioner
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'm innocent

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    plus I thought I looked pretty good in that pic....hahaha.
    Not sure I'd agree with you there, but on the other hand that pic shows that you certainly appear capable of backing a winner!

I think "punching above your weight" is the common phrase.

Talking

Yes I finally got the jibe.
    But let's look at Basies track record shall we?
    He accuses me of being a ***ual predator and danger to women. He doesn't say potential rapist, because that would be a law suit.
    He brings homo***ual insinuations into his jibes as well, when he thinks he can get away with it.
    So if he's being accused of being a pedo, it isn't without a chequered back ground. YOU never pull him up for it.
    You of all people, go on about fairs fair. But I'm afraid, you are very hypocritical on this one, because it is me.

No I don't hate you. I find you laughable. I think you are a narcissist in the extreme, but it makes me highly amused.
    Exactly who do you think you are, telling people on here, who you think they should get involved with?
    Another example, the same as when you are on one of your rants. As to who the hell people are, telling you what you can or can't type.

I told folks on here, I wouldn't go out of my way to argue with you and Basil on here. But you both raise your profiles and prod when it suits. Basie in particular, plays you like a brainless dork. You fall for it every time.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'm old
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'm a pensioner
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'm innocent

Welcome to the club

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast