+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: As the threat of ww3 looms....

As the threat of ww3 looms....

There are far more important matters to attend to. Such as dispatching Bolton back to the dodgy side of the hill with 0 points.

Please any player who might glance at these boards from time to time, find that extra 1% today. We bloomin well need these 3 points.

I forgot to do my prediction am goin 3_1 super reds.

Just frickin hold fire vladimir will ya. This stuffs important.

Nothing 'll matter when Russians start to lose Putin 'll press button n' we'll all be dead after nuclear war.

Soortin free bus passes fo Unda 25s an no fees tu gutoo Uni comes afoor a possible ww3 is moor important intit !!!
    Tha reyt tho Banky
    Today's match is important let's be evvin them trottus
    Last edited by Romared; 14-04-2018 at 11:08 AM.

Tykesmad Dad's Army getting formed when war breaks out .

Acido is Private Pike all day long , anymore characters we can link ?

:-) :-) :-)

Dont tell em your name pike haha classic. I think the important thing to do is not to panic until the government tells us to. Dont go early on us. We cant have panic setting in early and look on the bright side, if most of europe is totally destroyed and we make it, i can see eurovision success in our future. Get in!

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    Dont tell em your name pike haha classic. I think the important thing to do is not to panic until the government tells us to. Dont go early on us. We cant have panic setting in early and look on the bright side, if most of europe is totally destroyed and we make it, i can see eurovision success in our future. Get in!
    Feck all we can do about it mate so why worry .

Even if some nob presses the button the last thing I want to be doing is surviving , no daylight for at least two years , crops , water and livestock all contaminated , nar sooner the nuke hit me full on mi nut thanks very much .