+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marley Bloke

Marley Bloke

Can't we all just simply ignore this idiot? Can't we all just refuse to engage with this Muppet?

Every single time I come on here I'm frustrated by this moron.

I refuse to answer any of his posts and ask the question - Can we all do same so that there is the slightest chance that he will get fed up and f e c k off?

Doing my head in.

MODS GET SHUT or no one will be left to post. I'm the next to leave if he is allowed to continue to hijack every single post. It's just too much............................................

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    Can't we all just simply ignore this idiot? Can't we all just refuse to engage with this Muppet?

Every single time I come on here I'm frustrated by this moron.

I refuse to answer any of his posts and ask the question - Can we all do same so that there is the slightest chance that he will get fed up and f e c k off?

Doing my head in.

MODS GET SHUT or no one will be left to post. I'm the next to leave if he is allowed to continue to hijack every single post. It's just too much............................................
    its called free speech fella , your just another happy clapper whose predictions of future glory under radrizaani are making you look extremely stupid indeed . lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    its called free speech fella , your just another happy clapper whose predictions of future glory under radrizaani are making you look extremely stupid indeed . lol
    so when it suits you, you cite free speech but when you disagree with someone else you shoot them down in flames? Isn’t there something fundamentally inconsistent and incoherent in that approach?

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    so when it suits you, you cite free speech but when you disagree with someone else you shoot them down in flames? Isn’t there something fundamentally inconsistent and incoherent in that approach?
    I guess that's a no then.

the forum is for expressing views good or bad against the club , its called free speech.

the fact that my views do not conform to the vast majority who post on here is irrelevant and immaterial .

the fact i am been proved right, regarding this clubs ownership , manager and team is merely upsetting the happy clapper majority, which obviously they do not like , banning me, would give them comfort that their laughable views on this club , would not be challenged anymore. that is the bottom line once again fella .

the forum is for expressing views good or bad against the club , its called free speech.

the fact that my views do not conform to the vast majority who post on here is irrelevant and immaterial .

the fact i am been proved right, regarding this clubs ownership , manager and team is merely upsetting the happy clapper majority, which obviously they do not like , banning me, would give them comfort that their laughable views on this club , would not be challenged anymore. that is the bottom line once again fella .
    i agree with your first sentence. I also accept you can express your views but they are that views not fact. Others provide arguments, links or facts to back up arguments, you seem to treat your views as fact.

in addition, you frequently belittle others which surely is the antithesis of free speech you claim to be so fond of - or am I missing something?

i agree with your first sentence. I also accept you can express your views but they are that views not fact. Others provide arguments, links or facts to back up arguments, you seem to treat your views as fact.

in addition, you frequently belittle others which surely is the antithesis of free speech you claim to be so fond of - or am I missing something?
    belittling is merely a form of defence which as occured against me on a regular basis.

its just that i am a master of the art of defence, years of practice you see , but when i do go on the offensive the attacker will go licking their wound asking for me to be banned , im afraid you cannot have it both ways ,

if you want to dish it out , then you have to be prepared to take it back as well . alls fun in love and war as they say . lol

belittling is merely a form of defence which as occured against me on a regular basis.

its just that i am a master of the art of defence, years of practice you see , but when i do go on the offensive the attacker will go licking their wound asking for me to be banned , im afraid you cannot have it both ways ,

if you want to dish it out , then you have to be prepared to take it back as well . alls fun in love and war as they say . lol
    so once again, you choose not to answer a simple question put to you but spin it. As many others, including those who do not fall into the happy clapper camp pointed out, you rejoined here and dished out the abuse left right and centre but now cry foul when some of those whom you abused first respond in kind - hmmmn.

your last few words, all’s fair in love and war suggests this is just some childish game to you - well good for you - it must be so rewarding to have your aim in posting on here to wind as many people as possible up.

As to your statement years of practice in the art of defence, that suggests you have behaved like this all your life - again good on you am I supposed to be very impressed and bow down to your ‘majesty’ of frequent poor behaviour and bullying?

IMHO.. Mr Marley covers some good points about Dirty Leeds and is entitled to his opinions.. If you don't agree don't respond ..

Marley i'm not a psychologist, but i do have a lot of contact with that profession through my work. If one looked at what you say here, and your actions on various threads, they would suggest a few things for you to work on:

1) your denial - it's clear you start the 'dishing'
    2) your self-justification - it's clear you start the 'dishing', then justify it by saying others are attacking you.
    3) your lack of self-knowledge - 'years of practice' - why do you think you've needed years of practice at defending yourself against what you perceive (wrongly) to be attack? Could it be that you are the instigator of all those problems - you certainly are on here.
    4) your inability to see right/wrong - belittling as you call it isn't a form of defence - it's abusive.

What it all leads to is a cycle of abuse - you bully people, they submit (or you say they do), so they go away and leave you alone. So you find other people to bully because you're alone and blame others for that, so they submit, and they go away and leave you alone.

Anyway - you seem to be achieving your aim to drive everyone away from here - congratulations if you succeed - you'll have a forum all to yourself and feel very successful. Whether you are actually successful is a different matter.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)