+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Take note

Take note

All these people who keep saying we're going out. GIRUY hahahaha COYW

Fair comment...I'll happily take any flak coming my way for my pre-match predictions.

LawSteelman join the club if I can continue to predict us to lose and we win I will be tipping our opponents in the final to win by a barrowload lol Just a thought if anyone can help with the answer has any team won the Scottish Cup having beaten Premier league team in every round

That's a good question and I certainly can't remember it happening, as sides generally are paired with a lower league side some way along the road to winning it.

I don't want to tempt fate but d'you know what? **** it, here goes. We are going to win the Scottish Cup next month. We have the character and bottle for it and if it's Celtic we will be able to do enough. They are struggling to score just now and have fallen flat and look tired. Rangers? We have their number in the Cups this season. Bowman will boot f@ck out if them again and we will lift the trophy.

2018 IS our year.

Fingers crossed - though I don't think Steviex has reappeared yet since insisting the League Cup trophy would be in our cabinet at Christmas...
    Last edited by Handsome_Devil; 14-04-2018 at 06:59 PM.

if the manager sets them out to play the way league cup semi & today, they shud win, I was disappointed with the tactics for LC final , so bully whichever of the ugly sisters they get, play to your strengths, hopefully .will def be there

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)