+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Team for next season

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    I don’t want Christie.
    Agreed. Start the rebuilding by sending him back to Celtic right now. There is absolutely zero benefit to Aberdeen in keeping him now.

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    Agreed. Start the rebuilding by sending him back to Celtic right now. There is absolutely zero benefit to Aberdeen in keeping him now.
    Total brass can him being here in the first place. Looks like the type of smug c*nt defenders loved to smash in school games, who would then stay down in case any lassies were watching.

Get rid now

We only have him so Celtic could keep us 2nd. They don't need to tamper with us now.

Next season

If fit GMS should start every game.

what has happened to Stevie May as he's lost upfront on his own & doesnt look the player he used to be.
    The same applies to Rooney.

We need to sign 2 hard working central midfielders whom are not going to be bullied easily & cover for the fullbacks.

we also need a new substitute KG and a hard working striker whom upsets the opposition defenders .

If we’re going to rely on GMS like that we’re f’ucked afore we start.

To be fair he did ok yesterday and on his day he’s good - but his day is about one game in five. Being honest, he’s soft as a baby’s first shi’te, weak mentally, and absolutely not a player you can rely on to dig you out of trouble week in week
    out.

Mentality and character are big issues with us (have been for years) and GMS personifies this problem completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Total brass can him being here in the first place. Looks like the type of smug c*nt defenders loved to smash in school games, who would then stay down in case any lassies were watching.

Get rid now
    Defo. The circumstances in him being at AFC are farcical anyway but if he plays another game for us then its a disgrace.

Defo. The circumstances in him being at AFC are farcical anyway but if he plays another game for us then its a disgrace.
    We shouldn’t be giving or taking any loan players from teams in the same league...it is a corrupt practice.
    The summer transfer window should be busy as we have a weakness right throughout the team. A major rebuilding job required and as stated previously McInnes is not the man to do this. He should be first out the door as any ambition has totally left him. He is a wage thief now!

In McInnes I trust.

All your negativity won't wear me down. Still the manager to take us forward. Yesterday was diabolical I agree but I'm still backing McInnes to take us forward.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    In McInnes I trust.

All your negativity won't wear me down. Still the manager to take us forward. Yesterday was diabolical I agree but I'm still backing McInnes to take us forward.
    We’re going backwards

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    In McInnes I trust.

Let me know how you think he will take us forward?
    My opinion is that he is done. Lost his ambition and plays a lazy system that never works in bigger matches.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast