+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Team for next season

I wanted him out after the 1st game v Celtic. F@cking disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Absolute speculation.

It could be the best thing we ever do or it might be a McGhee mark two. One thing we do know is we will nkt progress under the current c@nt so id say the gamble is worth it.

Shame Milne and McAnus are bumming though as McAnus' stock is so low nobody will take him.

One bonus from Saturday. We cant get a 9 game whitewash from the glasgow bigotheeds. Just the 8

You say the gamble is worth it? worth what exactly? worth ending up bottom six next season? and the year after that? for what exactly? the possibility of winning the premiership? FFS get a life, we are never in the month of sunday's ever going to win the league. That is just a simple fact. If we were to end up ditching DM for somebody else what would make the next manager in your eyes be acceptable to you? because i get the impression you are one of these lads who actually are living in the past and actually believe we should be winning the league. IT WONT HAPPEN PACMAN!

I wanted him out after the 1st game v Celtic. F@cking disgrace and set the tone for big games this season

wow, you wanted him out after one game against Celtic. It's worse than i thought!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    wow, you wanted him out after one game against Celtic. It's worse than i thought!!
    I wanted him out the second he got the job. Don’t know if I’ve mentiomed that before...

1 f@cking game. Your having a laugh. Try multiple sh@tebagged games.

89% did i read?
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 16-04-2018 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I wanted him out the second he got the job. Don’t know if I’ve mentiomed that before...
    I've yet to hear you come up with a suitable replacement? Given the reasons for it. I apolgise if you have however if i were to read every single post of yours then i'd have jumped off the dick donald years ago.

You say the gamble is worth it? worth what exactly? worth ending up bottom six next season? and the year after that? for what exactly? the possibility of winning the premiership? FFS get a life, we are never in the month of sunday's ever going to win the league. That is just a simple fact. If we were to end up ditching DM for somebody else what would make the next manager in your eyes be acceptable to you? because i get the impression you are one of these lads who actually are living in the past and actually believe we should be winning the league. IT WONT HAPPEN PACMAN!
    I was two the last time we won the league. I have grown up watching utter dirge for the best part of my life. Definitely not living in the past.

Im not looking to win the league and have never claimed we are capable. We are however capable of cups and beating the two Glasgow c@nts. But we have been pumped out both bt Motherwell and have the worst record v Brendas celtic(league wise and inclusive of ICT who got a draw) and have the joint worst combined record v the pair this season. That is all down to our illustrious manager. Hes a wimp and a clown and you can predict when he will make a c@nt of it. How anyone can stick up for him now is madness. This season will be abject failure with a 4th place finish and no cup finals and most likely also the unprecedented 8 game Glasgow whitewash

McAnus out

It’s simple,the new manager is going to have to replicate what Alex Ferguson did or he will be deemed a failure.

Look at Jack Ross,every time his name is mentioned at least one person asks if he is the new Fergie because of his St Mirren links.The guy hasn’t set foot in the door and he is already destined for failure.

We would be as well bring Patterson or McGhee back so we can become a bottom 6 side,at least some people can have a good laugh again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I was two the last time we won the league. I have grown up watching utter dirge for the best part of my life. Definitely not living in the past.

Im not looking to win the league and have never claimed we are capable. We are however capable of cups and beating the two Glasgow c@nts. But we have been pumped out both bt Motherwell and have the worst record v Brendas celtic(league wise and inclusive of ICT who got a draw) and have the joint worst combined record v the pair this season. That is all down to our illustrious manager. Hes a wimp and a clown and you can predict when he will make a c@nt of it. How anyone can stick up for him now is madness. This season will be abject failure with a 4th place finish and no cup finals and most likely also the unprecedented 8 game Glasgow whitewash

McAnus out
    But by your reckoning with another manager we would be beating these teams and winning cups? Just interested to know who you think will do this? You seem to forgetting we were 2nd best to one of the best Celtic sides for many a year and we were forced into a lot of changes this year which is never going to be simple. You might be correct with the 4th place finish this season based on recent results and time will tell over the next couple of weeks however i think there is a lot to play for and i fancy 2nd to be honest.

PacmAnus out (see what i did there) class!

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast