+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Team for next season

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You think we should be trying to compete with Celtic?

How much money do you think we will have to spend to do that?

Better get yourself signed up for Aberdna then.
    He's not saying that at all but he is saying whats good enough for Hibs & Motherwell shouldn't neccesarily be good enough for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    He's not saying that at all but he is saying whats good enough for Hibs & Motherwell shouldn't neccesarily be good enough for us.
    Yep & when I say we should be competing with Celtic, I don’t mean we’re going to win the league. Letting the c*nts know they’ve been in a game would be a start. I’m so bored of seeing bang average pish like Denayer & Simunovic swanning around Pittodrie unchallenged

Of course we should try to compete with Celtic

The thing that pisses me off most about modern fitba is.......put a few youngish fitba fans together for five minutes and what do you think they talk about ...... you’ve got it......money.

Nobody’s saying it’s easy but it’s what sport is all about.

11 a side fitba is
    Full of f’uckin premadonnas

Get stuck in

Team spirit is what counts

Fill the team with players who don’t think they can beat Celtic and you won’t beat Celtic.

Look at the eight teams that went into the cup winners cup quarter final draw in 82/83 and pick a winner.

The team with the most money?

Stuff your money up your a’rse

And for folk that think “ it’s different now”
    Away and go shopping on a Saturday
    That’s all about money too

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Yep & when I say we should be competing with Celtic, I don’t mean we’re going to win the league. Letting the c*nts know they’ve been in a game would be a start. I’m so bored of seeing bang average pish like Denayer & Simunovic swanning around Pittodrie unchallenged
    Boyata looking like Beckenbauer during the first game at Pittodrie this season was f@ck blood boiling. He looked ace.

Boyata is not f@cking ace

I’ll add that if the manager you pick trained at Largs then they’ll already be happy with third.

VERY few exceptions to that

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I’m not making excuses,if we had any sort of ambition to compete with Celtic we wouldn’t have sold our best player to them,that’s before you even get into the debate of whether we should be taking players on loan from them.

There is no team in the world who sells their best players to the best team in their league and ends up being competitive with them.
    Totally agree and that is why I refuse to stump up for a season ticket. Why give the numpties that are demanding our goodies a chunk of cash just to blow on doing nothing. We are not even competing decently in cup competitions now as we are going into matches half @rsed. Worse in bigger league matches as let’s face it we don’t even try to compete never mind win.
    Entertain the public and you will get backed...do what we are doing currently and sales will drop significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Boyata looking like Beckenbauer during the first game at Pittodrie this season was f@ck blood boiling. He looked ace.

Boyata is not f@cking ace
    Exactly. Its a media perpetuated myth that Celtic were 'fantastic...best performance ever' that night. We were just p1sh and made them look good.

Exactly. Its a media perpetuated myth that Celtic were 'fantastic...best performance ever' that night. We were just p1sh and made them look good.
    There were folk on here blowing smoke up their arses after it. ****ing mental. They all sounded like Man City fans that would get their phones out to take pics of Murinho.

The new pish about how much Sevco is spending seems to be rife on here as well.

We just roll over for anyone.

100% McInnes & his passive, containing tactics to blame.
    He didn’t learn from that & we were the same in the 2nd game against that mob at Pittodrie.

Both these limp twisted surrenders despite the absolute hounding Hearts gave them at Tynecastle not long prior.
    That was the template to beat Celtic.

It might not always work, but you have a damn sight better chance of success against them by being aggressive & in their mhanky faces for 90 minutes.

That is why folk are peed off at DM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    100% McInnes & his passive, containing tactics to blame.
    He didn’t learn from that & we were the same in the 2nd game against that mob at Pittodrie.

Both these limp twisted surrenders despite the absolute hounding Hearts gave them at Tynecastle not long prior.
    That was the template to beat Celtic.

It might not always work, but you have a damn sight better chance of success against them by being aggressive & in their mhanky faces for 90 minutes.

That is why folk are peed off at DM.
    Rough them up at least. Give them something to think about the next time.

Celtic love playing against us. They would prefer to have us in the Scottish cup final. Gurantee it.

Especially since we can't play one of our "best" players.

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast