+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Team for next season

What about Scott Allan at Hibs and Cifti at Motherwell?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    What about Scott Allan at Hibs and Cifti at Motherwell?
    What about them? It’s diddy club behaviour & they’re diddy clubs. We should aim to be better, not more alike

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    What about them? It’s diddy club behaviour & they’re diddy clubs. We should aim to be better, not more alike
    You think we should be trying to compete with Celtic?

How much money do you think we will have to spend to do that?

Better get yourself signed up for Aberdna then.

Would be nice to compete with them in the cups. Obviously we can't beat Motherwell but that's another major failing.

I don't think Motherwell would have to worry too much about not playing Cifti.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Would be nice to compete with them in the cups. Obviously we can't beat Motherwell but that's another major failing.

I don't think Motherwell would have to worry too much about not playing Cifti.
    He’s played 12 games for them since he signed in January.

That’s irrelevant anyway you asked what any of the others clubs loan signings had in common with Christie,I pointed out that the Çiftçi and Allan loans are the same as Christie’s one as in they are all on loan from Celtic

He’s played 12 games for them since he signed in January.

That’s irrelevant anyway you asked what any of the others clubs loan signings had in common with Christie,I pointed out that the Çiftçi and Allan loans are the same as Christie’s one as in they are all on loan from Celtic
    Folk are always trying to compare us to other teams to make excuses but fair enough.

Not sure why it's irrelevant. Is Ciftci relied upon as much as Christie? Did he sign on the back of them selling their best player to them?

Yes

Spend what we have better

Not a f*kn chance

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Folk are always trying to compare us to other teams to make excuses but fair enough.

Not sure why it's irrelevant. Is Ciftci relied upon as much as Christie? Did he sign on the back of them selling their best player to them?
    I’m not making excuses,if we had any sort of ambition to compete with Celtic we wouldn’t have sold our best player to them,that’s before you even get into the debate of whether we should be taking players on loan from them.

There is no team in the world who sells their best players to the best team in their league and ends up being competitive with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Yes

Spend what we have better

Not a f*kn chance
    But we don’t have anything to spend,we only had money last summer because we sold our best player to them.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    It suited one club. Celtic found out that he is not up to the standard they require without compromising their team.
    This is the best quote i've read re Christie. Encapsulates the situation perfectly.

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast