+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Team for next season

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    100% this season
    Yet people want to give him another chance!? Mental. We haven't gone forward so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It's because the happy clappers have accepted being pish and they can't admit to being wrong.

89% of the big games he's lost.
    You are being a bit harsh on the fans there,there are guys who go to games home and away every week who have seen us winning a hell of a lot more than we have in the past.To blame them for the current situation is wrong imo,what do you expect them to do start shouting for McInnes head after so many years of dross?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You are being a bit harsh on the fans there,there are guys who go to games home and away every week who have seen us winning a hell of a lot more than we have in the past.To blame them for the current situation is wrong imo,what do you expect them to do start shouting for McInnes head after so many years of dross?
    Yes.

It's because the happy clappers have accepted being pish and they can't admit to being wrong.

89% of the big games he's lost.
    I think McInnes will stay for the big wedge of a pay off. He knew after yesterday that his team got found out again. Just going through the motions is about the best way of describing him kindly.

Yes.
    Well you should start going to games home and away every week across the country and see if you still think it’s a good laugh when we are as bad as we were in the Patterson days.

Well you should start going to games home and away every week across the country and see if you still think it’s a good laugh when we are as bad as we were in the Patterson days.
    There’s the ‘we were pish years ago’ defence again.

Very negative way of thinking. Why don't we just give up playing football then.

Very negative way of thinking. Why don't we just give up playing football then.
    No it isn’t,I usually respect your opinion because you are entitled to it like everyone else but you are being harsh on the hard core fans blaming them for the current situation.Fair enough blame McInnes and his players but not the guys who unlike you and me pick and choose our games to go to.

No it isn’t,I usually respect your opinion because you are entitled to it like everyone else but you are being harsh on the hard core fans blaming them for the current situation.Fair enough blame McInnes and his players but not the guys who unlike you and me pick and choose our games to go to.
    Let's not get into a debate about picking and choosing the games I go to.

I'm also not blaming all the hardcore fans. Just the ones that have gleefully accepted Mcinnes and his piss poor record.

There's a few reasons all bundled in to one that makes me reckon we should give him another season.

Compensation due to get rid of him.
    The cost in getting a replacement.
    The lack of potential replacements.
    The fact that bar his last 2ish seasons, I have personally been pretty chuffed with most of the results.

Struggling now though....

Don't agree with the current climates fascination with sacking managers when the going gets a bit tough.

Definitely done now.

Having said all that, I wouldn't be losing any sleep if he got sacked tomorrow. And if Milne wasn't running the show I may even have been a bit excited at what may lay ahead.

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast