+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Team for next season

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Ok so whats good enough for Aberdeen FC in your eyes? Some folk are moaning on here that we shouldn't have 5 or 6 loan players in the squad but when its pointed out to them that every club does it the usual suspects on here throw a hissy fit saying you cant compare us to other teams, so what makes Aberdeen so special that they dont need to take players on loan while other clubs do?

We shouldn't have any loan players at all.
    It's a total heap of s'hite aimed at keeping the bigger clubs at the top.

It would be a dawdle to stop, it wouldn't be breaking any employment law, you're either registered to play with a club or you're not.

Aberdeen Football Club should take the moral high ground and stop this ridiculous habit of borrowing players.
    I don't care what other clubs do , we are special because we are Aberdeen.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Was that the only time you've seen Celtic play?
    No and I include the thumping defeats we have had from them in the past two decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    See what I mean?
    You never answered the questions.

Stumped.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You never answered the questions.

Stumped.
    I’m not really here to answer questions but the points I made previously are still there if you want another look.

It would be a dawdle to stop, it wouldn't be breaking any employment law, you're either registered to play with a club or you're not.

Aberdeen Football Club should take the moral high ground and stop this ridiculous habit of borrowing players.
    Dont take any players on loan and just sign free transfers who will take a wage of 3-4 grand a week and you expect us to win the league?

By the way football is all about money these days, I dont think its right but its why the teams who pay players the big wages are always at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m not really here to answer questions but the points I made previously are still there if you want another look.
    I have looked at them and you are saying two different things.

Interesting concept, but will have no traction if we hamstring ourselves with so many others offering the options.

Whats your thoughts on our youth players going out on loan to gain more experience?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Interesting concept, but will have no traction if we hamstring ourselves with so many others offering the options.

Whats your thoughts on our youth players going out on loan to gain more experience?
    Pointless Derek won’t play them when they come back

That was the best performance I’ve seen from any Celtic team.
    Including some thrashing’s we’ve had in my lifetime.
    Sometimes you just have to acknowledge the opposition.
    I think most sensible Dons fans would agree that if Celtic play well & close to their best, they’ll comfortably beat most teams.
    However, we could at least make it harder for them by being aggressive, & pressing them high up the pitch.
    In the first game at Pittodrie, we stood off them, and didn’t press them at all.
    It clearly didn’t work.
    So you’d assume we’d try something different for the 2nd game?
    We didn’t.
    Funnily enough we were easily beaten.
    Again.
    It’s the definition of insanity & indefensible, even for the biggest DM fan, surely?

McInnes would be as well as scrapping the youth system at Pittodrie and get himself more hard cash for loaning non entities. We have only really used Scott McKenna and even that was by pure chance that he was put in the first team.
    Our youth system is a waste of time if the first team coaches don’t think our young players at the club are not upto scratch whatever way you look at it.
    SaCk McInNes and save the clubs future is what I say.

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast