+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Team for next season

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    top red alert
    Not really, but not surprising OBI.
    Thought you had me on ignore.

Mr(s) BasingstokeRed likes to question my posts but often offers little insight of their own.
    I merely wanted to know if they attended the game to make their views known or whether they were just a lost sheep following others around.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Why waste your finger tips arguing? Clearly Willie Miller is obviously wrong too. We were just Derek Whyte that night Celtic weren't good at all.

Heard Willie talking about that game the other day on the radio and he was saying Celtic turned up and destroyed us with a clinical performance, their best of the season that he's seen.

Obviously some of our fans know different!
    Very true...

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Very true...
    Is he true this time? Wasn’t that long ago you were insisting he was talking out his @rse - & had the screen shots to prove it

Not really, but not surprising OBI.
    Thought you had me on ignore.

Mr(s) BasingstokeRed likes to question my posts but often offers little insight of their own.
    I merely wanted to know if they attended the game to make their views known or whether they were just a lost sheep following others around.
    Insights you offer none in your world everything at the club is rosy and Derek is a god.

Willie Miller said on the night of the game that although the pigs were very good aberdeen were not at the races and helped the run of the game. He was the only one who wasnt spunking their load over what was a heavily assisted performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Is he true this time? Wasn’t that long ago you were insisting he was talking out his @rse - & had the screen shots to prove it
    yawn.
    I clarified that. You won't accept it though.

I acknowledged on reflection, we did start with 3 at the back and then changed to 4 (as I showed in the pics)
    From my inebriated state at the game, it just looked like the midfield was getting dragged into the defence.
    But I'm happy to stand corrected and admit when wrong. Can you?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Willie Miller said on the night of the game that although the pigs were very good aberdeen were not at the races and helped the run of the game. He was the only one who wasnt spunking their load over what was a heavily assisted performance.

We were not at the races, it was a different level that Celtic played at that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Insights you offer none in your world everything at the club is rosy and Derek is a god.

I can be critical, at the time and when its warranted.
    I don't bang on about it, every post, every thread and every opportunity.
    I don't let it consume me.

Incidentally, there are others that agree with me, you just like to run with like minded pack in here.

But I'm happy to stand corrected and admit when wrong. Can you?
    No idea. I’ll let you know if it happens

^^^^^^ I would not have expected you to reflect otherwise

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast