+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: And that ladies & gents is the end......

People make mistakes even CW but when your playing squad is threadbare in quality it makes CW,s job even harder. He has had to gamble on L1 players and players that have done well for him in the past. McCabe is of course culpable for a lack of investment but I still think we were sold a pup with the Prince. The 5 year plan to get to the Prem. The supposed investment once we got to the championship. He then buys part of a Belgium club and supposedly wants to buy McCabe out. What with and where will circa £70 million suddenly appear from ?. We are in danger of going back to Cloughs second season with lots of average players being signed preseason. How can Wilder do any different without some investment. No matter what different opinions we all have this is the single most important thing that needs resolving.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    People make mistakes even CW but when your playing squad is threadbare in quality it makes CW,s job even harder. He has had to gamble on L1 players and players that have done well for him in the past. McCabe is of course culpable for a lack of investment but I still think we were sold a pup with the Prince. The 5 year plan to get to the Prem. The supposed investment once we got to the championship. He then buys part of a Belgium club and supposedly wants to buy McCabe out. What with and where will circa £70 million suddenly appear from ?. We are in danger of going back to Cloughs second season with lots of average players being signed preseason. How can Wilder do any different without some investment. No matter what different opinions we all have this is the single most important thing that needs resolving.
    Totally agree hence my thread on the boardroom split damaging us very badly. For what it's worth I would like McCabe to stay and Abdullah to do one. Yes,McCabe has a litany of bad decision making on his CV but the bottom line is he is one of us and when you look at the chancers screwing over English clubs left right and at the sty then thank god for the plantpot we've got. He has our best interests and Blades blood running through his veins.
    Daft thing is if he'd backed Wilder in the JTW properly we'd be sat very pretty in the top six with a great shout of promotion and McCabe recouping all his investment and more.

If i had to put money on which if our co-owners was welshing on a deal or expecting the other to foot the bills, it certainly wouldn't be the Prince.
    And as I've said before, if McCabe was stupid enough not to have contractual obligations in place for what he expected the Prince to stump up, he's a bigger idiot than even I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    If i had to put money on which if our co-owners was welshing on a deal or expecting the other to foot the bills, it certainly wouldn't be the Prince.
    And as I've said before, if McCabe was stupid enough not to have contractual obligations in place for what he expected the Prince to stump up, he's a bigger idiot than even I thought.
    I wasn't aware our owners operated in Wales.
    They probably welch a lot though.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    That's because they are having a (Car)diff-erence of opinion that's Rhyly going to send us up the Swan(s)ea.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Welsh and welch are both acceptable terms actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Welsh and welch are both acceptable terms actually.
    Correct CD.

I'm hoping the shenanigans Wrexham.

rod wot planet you on mate only way brooks will stay is if we get a multi millionaire investor on board and i aint holdin me breath on that one utb ftp

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    rod wot planet you on mate only way brooks will stay is if we get a multi BILLIONAIRE investor on board and i aint holdin me breath on that one utb ftp
    Corrected that for you buddy. UTB

ok you've made your point. ...well done

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast