+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: And that ladies & gents is the end......

Lundstram wasn't the only one tho gray (your original post sailed right over my head like quite a few of these alleged passes) it's crept into O'Connells and to a lesser degree bashams game,harry maguire they ain't

I also agree with one of the earlier posts regarding Wilder's influence in the defeat on Saturday.

If he goes 4-4-2 why isn't he putting Lafferty at LB and Stevens at LW?
    If he's sticking to 3-5-2 and taking Stearman off because he's injured then why not bring on a recognised CB?
    Take Brooks off when he's the only player we had capable of carrying the ball forward and bring on Sharp who offered absolutely sod all.

Also Wilder was busy issuing tactical instructions at the restart which Sharp was trying to get across to the players whilst Millwall were busy lumping it forward for the goal. We needed to be 100% focused in those 2-3 minutes after the restart, not worrying about tactics.

However, on another day we score 3 or 4. Their keeper played out of his skin and I'd seriously consider taking a look at him for signing in the summer if we can't get JB permanently.

was thinking same gaunche this archer is he their keeper or on loan ? would still love us to sign jamal but got a feeling a lower end prem club or top end championship club will be in for him as for millwalls goal dont think enough credits been given to morrison took it brilliantly imo

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    was thinking same gaunche this archer is he their keeper or on loan ? would still love us to sign jamal but got a feeling a lower end prem club or top end championship club will be in for him as for millwalls goal dont think enough credits been given to morrison took it brilliantly imo
    Jordon Archer (GK) is on contract with Millwall. He plays for the junior Scottish team, but is really a London boy. Interestingly, he was at Northampton with CW for a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Lundstram wasn't the only one tho gray (your original post sailed right over my head like quite a few of these alleged passes) it's crept into O'Connells and to a lesser degree bashams game,harry maguire they ain't
    True mate although I’m fairly relaxed about a back 3 of O’Connel, Stearman and Basham going forward and I still think O’Connel could do a job in the top tier if he progresses. We need somebody as good though so that it’s genuinely any 3 from 4. GK, LWB and strikers are the priority for me assuming Coutts make a full recovery and another playmaker in the mould of Duffy. This is assuming we sell Brooks, I’ll be amazed but overjoyed if we don’t.

Sat having a cuppa having arrived up Norf. Things look far better from up here. UTB!

cant see us not selling brooks in all honesty its the only way chris will get enough funds for another crack at the top 6 imo agree with a poster from earlier think we need a big physical no nonsense centre back in and i think stearman could easily fill the rcb role if we continue with the 3 5 2 set up

cant see us not selling brooks in all honesty its the only way chris will get enough funds for another crack at the top 6 imo agree with a poster from earlier think we need a big physical no nonsense centre back in and i think stearman could easily fill the rcb role if we continue with the 3 5 2 set up
    I think Stearman's improvement from when he first arrived has been terrific. BROOKSY could be leavin,what planet ya on Shoreham? I think he could well go but i hope he stays i'm a big fan of the lad.UTCB

Unless McCabe and the bog roll prince sort out who owns the bloody club we will be signing no-one and Brooks will go cheap.
    Never mind. The clappers will still be in la la land.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    I'll dig this post out this time next year. I'll bet by then you'll be very concerned about whether we'll stay up or not.
    Seriously Aya, McCabe prays for attitudes like yours. Quite unbelievably la la land.
    feel free to SBT. ...lets wait and see shall we. I'm not in la la land and if you knew me you would see that....I just have an opinion that's different to yours. Doesn't make me stupid tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    feel free to SBT. ...lets wait and see shall we. I'm not in la la land and if you knew me you would see that....I just have an opinion that's different to yours. Doesn't make me stupid tho.
    It dosen't make you stupid.
    Pray throw your knowledge this way.

Blackman or Moore? And why.

Enda Stevens. Why do most of the oppositions goals emanate from our left.

When attacking what are the benefits of overloading one touchline and spending time playing tappy ball while the opposition get 2 banks of 4 set behind the ball.

Corners. Your thoughts.

Wilders substitutions. Why Lafferty for Stearman and not a like for like.

Changing from 3-5-2 to 4-4-2.
    Done twice in successive home games. Why and did the players on the pitch know what they were supposed to do?

Corners. Why are we so poor at scoring from them and defending them?

Just a few things I'd love your views on. Feel free to throw any back you want.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast