+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: And that ladies & gents is the end......

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    ok you've made your point. ...well done

He asked you to answer the questions, take it from your response you cant

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    ok you've made your point. ...well done
    They are topical and salient issues that attract huge discussion and critical analysis Aya,especially on S2. Your response infers you either don't have opinions on them or you don't understand what the issues are. That dosen't make you stupid,but I respectfully suggest it MIGHT make you unquestioning canon fodder who would clap and jump up and down at fulltime if we'f lost 5-0 and every player was an embarressment. It wouldn't matter though because they are such lovely lads who tried and its not their fault it wasn't near good enough and they wear red and white and thats all that matters.
    An extended form of accepting avoidable flaws and mediocrity. That's almost acceptable in junior football where doe eyed mothers go batsh i t crazy just because little Johnny has managed to kick a ball without falling over. It certainly has no place at a club with pretensions of competing on level terms with Liverpool, Spurs and Manchester City.

Quote Originally Posted by mwblade View Post
    He asked you to answer the questions, take it from your response you cant
    Unless I misunderstood...holding an opinion is not a competitive sport. Regardless of how passionately anyone might feel about their belief, having a view does not give them the right to bully, belittle through name calling and insults, or aggressively shout down others who's views do not match their own. It is just killing any reasonable debate.

You know what, everyone who has seen us play seems to know the problems in the squad and the way we play. I don't think anyone is blind to anything. But it appears some people 'need to be right' much more than anyone else, or think that they have some special talent for predicting the consequences that no-one else possesses.

Live and let live UTB.
    Last edited by FatherKnowsBest; 17-04-2018 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    rod wot planet you on mate only way brooks will stay is if we get a multi millionaire investor on board and i aint holdin me breath on that one utb ftp
    I wudda thought the, wudda told ya i was jokin mi owd pal.I've said consistenlty that i expect BROOKSY to leave,i thought he wudda gone in January if he hadn't been poorly.I'm hopin he does stay,cos unlike some i really enjoy watchin the lad play and i don't turn on him like some when he dunt perform brilliantly every game,cos some of the comments i heard abart the kid at Barnsley from BLADES beggared belief.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    They are topical and salient issues that attract huge discussion and critical analysis Aya,especially on S2. Your response infers you either don't have opinions on them or you don't understand what the issues are. That dosen't make you stupid,but I respectfully suggest it MIGHT make you unquestioning canon fodder who would clap and jump up and down at fulltime if we'f lost 5-0 and every player was an embarressment. It wouldn't matter though because they are such lovely lads who tried and its not their fault it wasn't near good enough and they wear red and white and thats all that matters.
    An extended form of accepting avoidable flaws and mediocrity. That's almost acceptable in junior football where doe eyed mothers go batsh i t crazy just because little Johnny has managed to kick a ball without falling over. It certainly has no place at a club with pretensions of competing on level terms with Liverpool, Spurs and Manchester City.
    No...I'm away at the moment so can't be bothered to respond in.depth on my phone 😊

im not even hoping rod 60 years of following the blades somehow tells me the boy wonder will definetly be sold its the blades boardroom way always has been im afraid and if it means chris getting enough funds to get 4 or 5 new players in to the squad so be it

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Unless I misunderstood...holding an opinion is not a competitive sport. Regardless of how passionately anyone might feel about their belief, having a view does not give them the right to bully, belittle through name calling and insults, or aggressively shout down others who's views do not match their own. It is just killing any reasonable debate.

You know what, everyone who has seen us play seems to know the problems in the squad and the way we play. I don't think anyone is blind to anything. But it appears some people 'need to be right' much more than anyone else, or think that they have some special talent for predicting the consequences that no-one else possesses.

Live and let live UTB.
    Inviting someone to express their views on the very issues that are being criticised when that person has commented nrgatively on the creiticism isn't bullying or aggression. It's an attempt to actually get some meat on the bones , engage in debate and actually get some reasoning for that persons view.
    You seem to forget that this isn't your forum,I know that will come as something as a shock to the self appointed arbitor of what can and can't be said and general forum policeman.
    I know I've said this once before but you couldn't have chosen a worse username if you'd tried,unless of course you have the high and mighty opinion of yourself that your posts suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I’m not writing us off this season yet let alone next Aya, anything can happen in football.

I was the first to point out on Saturday after the match about Lundstram keeping on making the same error so I’m not jumping on any dummy bandwagons, just saying what I see. If Wilder wasn’t peed off with him doing it as well, he wouldn’t have hooked him at half time would he? You can’t ignore the obvious.
    Fair enough Gray - respect your opinion, but don't you think Lundstram and others are being asked to make these cross field passes? They seem to have appeared from nowhere

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Totally agree hence my thread on the boardroom split damaging us very badly. For what it's worth I would like McCabe to stay and Abdullah to do one. Yes,McCabe has a litany of bad decision making on his CV but the bottom line is he is one of us and when you look at the chancers screwing over English clubs left right and at the sty then thank god for the plantpot we've got. He has our best interests and Blades blood running through his veins.
    Daft thing is if he'd backed Wilder in the JTW properly we'd be sat very pretty in the top six with a great shout of promotion and McCabe recouping all his investment and more.
    But he didn't and we are not. McCabe is shrewd businessman. He will protect his assets at whatever cost is necessary and he will only commit when the risk is low/zero. It's at our expense and we will never see a multi million pound signing until its someone else's money. Therefore i would welcome some change in the board room and a bit of a different approach. Huddersfield and Brighton managed it.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast