+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: And that ladies & gents is the end......

And while we are at it what about the ball boys/girls wearing those shirts saying ‘give the ball to me’. Who do they think they are - Paul Coutts?!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Stevens has been one of the weak-links all season. I accept the fact that Wright hasn’t covered himself in glory in the last few games he’s played and that Stearman was probably only fit enough to give us an hour, but I’d have thought replacing him one for one would have been our best option rather than moving one of our weakest defenders to LCB and bring in another LB who’s hardly played.

Let’s put it this way, no way would O’Connel have been caught out like that, but that seems to be the way it’s rolling for us right now. I think several of the goals that we’ve conceded in recent weeks wouldn’t have happened if Stearman had been on the pitch, although if you listened to some fans around me you’d think thst Wright was still God and Stearman is the main problem.

Still I suppose it’s easy for me to be wise after the event.
    Stearman is decent. I was very happy when we signed him. He’s championship quality. Others we recruited are not and I agree Stevens is probably in that group. We need a decent LB, CB & 2 x Strikers this summer. Simple as that. Our midfield is good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    i agree it was like yesterday a bloke infront of mr was clapping when basham crossed a ball into the west ham fans and when brookes ran 10 yards withe the ball past a man but did his usual and fell over at the slightest of contact he clapped that he clapped lundstrums over hit cross field ball that went out for a throw to them,this continued and i sat and got more bewildered at what he was clapping at . then Milwall scored and it wazzed me of . he clapped at clarke totally mis controlling the ball, so i asked him ,na then mate what are you actually clapping for when clarke as phucked it up ,he said hes trying , fair enough i suppose. im totally miffed at how supporters can see no wrong in anything the players do or the manager. on the whole we,ve been very good but we could have been a lot better.
    Some of the cheating cockney bar-stewards sneaked in eh Twirls? I’m surprised the Millwall fans didn’t kick off more.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    While we're at it where's this cross field floated ball suddenly appeared from I could run down from my seat on the kop and intercept it never mind a full back sat waiting for it,oh for someone who never gives the ball awayyyyyyyy
    Like I posted yesterday, if I was Wilder I’d dock some of Lundstram’s (in particular) wages wages every time he tried it. He’d soon learn, it’s totally pointless, he starts it from the wrong angle and hits it wrong, it’s more like a lob. I bet TC could still hit a better ball at 69, maybe he should spend some time with him.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Like I posted yesterday, if I was Wilder I’d dock some of Lundstram’s (in particular) wages wages every time he tried it. He’d soon learn, it’s totally pointless, he starts it from the wrong angle and hits it wrong, it’s more like a lob. I bet TC could still hit a better ball at 69, maybe he should spend some time with him.
    He's been asked to do it......whats wrong with everybody on here? Throwing dolls out of prams cos we haven't quite made the playoffs. ...no biggie ...we will next season and we will be better equipped to

Don't be so sure aya the pork thought they would improve and kick on after a decent season the previous yr and look what a sorry mess they're in,we won't have the advantage of momentum we had this yr the sides coming down will be much stronger than this seasons shower,we will certainly have to improve just to stay where we are never mind push on,I'm not saying we can't or we won't just it's goin to be harder next season,it might even be more like the la liga 2 we were promised

As for he's been asked to do it why would chris change his philosophy of possession football all season to suddenly start playing 60/40 balls where we just give it away,I don't get that one bit
    Last edited by bulmer1889; 15-04-2018 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    He's been asked to do it......whats wrong with everybody on here? Throwing dolls out of prams cos we haven't quite made the playoffs. ...no biggie ...we will next season and we will be better equipped to
    I'll dig this post out this time next year. I'll bet by then you'll be very concerned about whether we'll stay up or not.
    Seriously Aya, McCabe prays for attitudes like yours. Quite unbelievably la la land.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    I'll dig this post out this time next year. I'll bet by then you'll be very concerned about whether we'll stay up or not.
    Seriously Aya, McCabe prays for attitudes like yours. Quite unbelievably la la land.
    I dunt agree wi Monte's view on this(Oh never mind bobbar) but if we're doin well next season dunt forget to look for these posts of yours also Beany. UTCB

still think our season will depend on the boardroom is theres not enough investment on new players we will be mid table at best give chris the backing and we will be challenging top 6 again imo utb ftp

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    I’m not writing us off this season yet let alone next Aya, anything can happen in football.

I was the first to point out on Saturday after the match about Lundstram keeping on making the same error so I’m not jumping on any dummy bandwagons, just saying what I see. If Wilder wasn’t peed off with him doing it as well, he wouldn’t have hooked him at half time would he? You can’t ignore the obvious.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast