+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: And that ladies & gents is the end......

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Yep good post by MW as always, but he hasn’t said much more than has already been said has he?

I’ve got a lot of time for you and always read your posts, but I’m ****ed if I know why you feel the need to keep on having a pop at other Blades. Just make your point, no need for the abuse pal. You more than capable of getting your point across.
    My OP Why we are not very good anymore attracted 2 personal attacks Gray. I responded to both and why shouldn't I. I detest failure when it's avoidable and I refuse to praise mediocrity.
    I've posted a reciprical concilliatory reply to FKB. I haven't got a problem with pig baitor MMF but ain't taking grief from a guy who only posts about the pigs.
    I don't buy into Oh how great we've done and MW says it very well.
    The acceptance of mediocrity by so many is why we are just that. Me, JJ,MW,and many others bang on about it but until people stop clapping crap we won't emulate mighty Bournemouth,Stoke,Huddersfield,Swansea,Watford,WBA ,Southampton,Burnley,Brighton, Leicester and Palace.
    And if that list dosent make you angry and f u cki ng more demanding then.............................................. ..............

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    My OP Why we are not very good anymore attracted 2 personal attacks Gray. I responded to both and why shouldn't I. I detest failure when it's avoidable and I refuse to praise mediocrity.
    I've posted a reciprical concilliatory reply to FKB. I haven't got a problem with pig baitor MMF but ain't taking grief from a guy who only posts about the pigs.
    I don't buy into Oh how great we've done and MW says it very well.
    The acceptance of mediocrity by so many is why we are just that. Me, JJ,MW,and many others bang on about it but until people stop clapping crap we won't emulate mighty Bournemouth,Stoke,Huddersfield,Swansea,Watford,WBA ,Southampton,Burnley,Brighton, Leicester and Palace.
    And if that list dosent make you angry and f u cki ng more demanding then.............................................. ..............
    It does and I personally agree with a lot of what you’ve said, you must see that if you’ve read my posts. I’m just saying that you don’t need to have a pop at those who don’t. Nomatter what you or I or Chippy or Rod says, nothing’s going to change other’s individual views Sean.

Opinions are like arseholes. We’ve all got one but we just think that it’s the other chuff’s that stink. (Sorry Aya)

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    It does and I personally agree with a lot of what you’ve said, you must see that if you’ve read my posts. I’m just saying that you don’t need to have a pop at those who don’t. Nomatter what you or I or Chippy or Rod says, nothing’s going to change other’s individual views Sean.

Opinions are like arseholes. We’ve all got one but we just think that it’s the other chuff’s that stink. (Sorry Aya)
    I agree but rod is never off Blocky etc and they are both personal friends in real life.
    If I or you don't post what we think from the heart then shut the damn forum down. It's a passionate thing is football and some need to get that and accept that posts are like pub arguements. Heated and intense.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    I agree but rod is never off Blocky etc and they are both personal friends in real life.
    If I or you don't post what we think from the heart then shut the damn forum down. It's a passionate thing is football and some need to get that and accept that posts are like pub arguements. Heated and intense.
    When have i ever been off Blockmod?I think you'll find it's him that picks on me and it upsets so much i can't find the words to fully explain.I was gutted wi their equaliser yesdi,but i don't think it's all doom and gloom far from it.Yes we look like missin out on the play offs(which i tipped we would in January,Clapper that i am)I notice Leon scored again(for the 3rd time in 4 games)not bad for somone that dunt no where the goal is accordin to some.Anyhow weather seems to be pickin up a bit,it'll soon be warm enuff for me to wear mi shorts(folk have been warned) We're on the march wi WILDER'S army.UTCB

In response to the OP ,and as much as that is how I felt leaving the Lane yesterday,in the words of the Fun Boy 3,It ain’t necessarily so.

That equaliser yesterday,pathetic conceding a goal like that,a real dagger through the heart

blackman made one great save but their keeper made 3 worldy saves but for that we would have won its very dissapointing i know but what a player lee evans could be for us next season brilliant again yesterday

Next round of games

Birmingham v Blades
    Brentford v QPR
    Bristol City v Hull
    Derby v Boro
    Millwall v Fulham
    Preston v Norwich

Then

Derby v Cardiff

Then

Villa v Derby
    Brentford v Barnsley
    Forest v Bristol City
    Blades v Preston
    Boro v Millwall

Then on to the last day.

Fair to say I think that anything other than a win, and its game over (same applies to Brentford, Bristol City or Preston), but there's enough six pointers here to keep the twists and turns going till the last day. Who knows..?
    Last edited by FatherKnowsBest; 15-04-2018 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Next round of games

Birmingham v Blades
    Brentford v QPR
    Bristol City v Hull
    Derby v Boro
    Millwall v Fulham
    Preston v Norwich

Then

Derby v Cardiff

Then

Villa v Derby
    Brentford v Barnsley
    Forest v Bristol City
    Blades v Preston
    Boro v Millwall

Then on to the last day.

Fair to say I think that anything other than a win, and its game over (same applies to Brentford, Bristol City or Preston), but there's enough six pointers here to keep the twists and turns going till the last day. Who knows..?
    I think it was the Bachelors who once said I believe,and I do

well it was always got to be a minimum of 3 wins and a draw so nowts changed there the thing is its our inability to stop conceding stupid goals and not finishing teams off in the final third that will probably do for us in the end 5 new recruits needed in the summer and we go again as ive said before over to the board now give chris the funds he requires and we will definetly be challenging for top 6 again next season utb ftp

Stevens has been one of the weak-links all season. I accept the fact that Wright hasn’t covered himself in glory in the last few games he’s played and that Stearman was probably only fit enough to give us an hour, but I’d have thought replacing him one for one would have been our best option rather than moving one of our weakest defenders to LCB and bring in another LB who’s hardly played.

Let’s put it this way, no way would O’Connel have been caught out like that, but that seems to be the way it’s rolling for us right now. I think several of the goals that we’ve conceded in recent weeks wouldn’t have happened if Stearman had been on the pitch, although if you listened to some fans around me you’d think thst Wright was still God and Stearman is the main problem.

Still I suppose it’s easy for me to be wise after the event.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast