+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Wigan Athletic Post Match Thoughts

I honestly can't believe that folk are critisising Smith. He has been a hit from day one. He'll run all day, he'll make runs to free space for a team mate, he can hold the ball up just as well as Moore now, he will make the easy pass, he'll take a hit when he has to, he'll take a hit and get straight back up, he'll pass to a player in a better position to score, he'll shoot whe the opening is there and most of al he doesn't fecking moan if things aren't going his way he just gets on with it.

He'll not score 20 a season but 15 from him will do. If we ever buy another ALF then he'll be in the 20's

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I honestly can't believe that folk are critisising Smith. He has been a hit from day one. He'll run all day, he'll make runs to free space for a team mate, he can hold the ball up just as well as Moore now, he will make the easy pass, he'll take a hit when he has to, he'll take a hit and get straight back up, he'll pass to a player in a better position to score, he'll shoot whe the opening is there and most of al he doesn't fecking moan if things aren't going his way he just gets on with it.

He'll not score 20 a season but 15 from him will do. If we ever buy another ALF then he'll be in the 20's
    Do you need specsavers?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Do you need specsavers?

I’m joking

I do like Smith but I just think we need him to concentrate on his striking ability a bit More than him defending.

Moore scored more goals
    Last edited by millertop; 16-04-2018 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Predictive text was stinking

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I’m joking

I do like Smith but I just think we need him to concentrate on his striking ability a bit More than him defending.

Moore scored more goals
    Get JCH back, he knows where the net is 😀

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post

He's averaging 1 in 3 for us at the moment which is a good return for a relatively new player to the squad.
    I can't understand why some people are criticising him either.

I do like Smith but.... I'm going into meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Get JCH back, he knows where the net is ��
    I’d fetch him back in a flash

1 in 3 is ok as long as other are banging em in. I remember Dave Gwyther as a 1 in 3 striker but he took the weight off and supplied the likes of Phillips and Crawford who banged em in left right and centre. I'm perfectly happy with Smith in this league and he is better than Revs who we went up with last time in that position.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345