+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Know Whether To Laugh Or Cry

Don't Know Whether To Laugh Or Cry

Terribly disappointing result but was very nearly fatal .

Huge sigh of relief when we equalised but dear me having led for large parts of the game it still feels like a defeat .

Still in our own hands but .............................??

Sorry mate we've just used all of our get out of jail cards

Wiv been robbed Shocking Referee , Moore got smashed int Box definitely a penalty , dunt kno what their Pen was for ?? Anybody

Gutted today, after Potts went off we lost midfield and couldn’t get it out and they just kept coming at us.
    On another matter....
    What the hell were armed Police doing under the underpass?? And why the massive prescence?

Agree withi Jules , Potts going off certainly altered things , Regarding Police not sure if there was an accident , a bus was obstructing road nr Station , we had to go via Westway ooham

That did it for me today. We are the 3rd worse team. Just come up short for this league. Well done Bolton, they didnt read the script so to speak. Don't like admitting it but we are where we deserve to be. Its a shame for us fans and the players. Its fact though.

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    That did it for me today. We are the 3rd worse team. Just come up short for this league. Well done Bolton, they didnt read the script so to speak. Don't like admitting it but we are where we deserve to be. Its a shame for us fans and the players. Its fact though.
    Today was the game we needed to win both points wise and the huge psychological lift it would have given us .

Unfortunately it didn't happen and yet another opportunity goes begging .

Hard to see where we can get the two wins we need to survive , it's possible of course but there's nothing to suggest we are capable .

Pathetic ref! I told r kid 25 mins before that he was looking to give them a penalty! Just seen it on Facebook - not a pen! Cheated!

Quote Originally Posted by anstonred View Post
    Pathetic ref! I told r kid 25 mins before that he was looking to give them a penalty! Just seen it on Facebook - not a pen! Cheated!
    Not for 42 games we haven't anston , disappointing I know but the league table doesn't lie at this stage of the season mate .

Ed mi teear--pooark stir fry.

First the important bit. She ed her 50/50 club top on, cream summer slacks and blue deck shoes. The lippy was a very understated light red, maybe none at all so a wo thinking draw befooar a went in. Dint win, she wo selling 131 thousand onwards, winner wo 128 summat.

Aar thought it wo an entertaining end to end game and a fair result. They ed better a second heyf as we tired yet again after an hour. McBurnie's goal important azzit keeps aar slim hopes alive. Wiv just edda run of 5 games arta 6 at ooam and wun wunce, draws aren't good enough. Points in bag better than games in hand fo me.

Bloke behind me sed penalty wo fo a shirt pull by Moncur burraar dint see it. Ref wo crap.

Play Up Mr Morais' chaps and beat those Leeds fellows next week.

Wolves are promoted following Fulham's draw wi Brentford. How will it affect them tomorrow at ooam to Birmingham ? Brentford looked heyf decent.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 14-04-2018 at 06:28 PM.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast