+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mowbray = Iraq's comical Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    Aucks, there would be no need for such fine margins if mowbray allowed our players(my choice that is) to attack the way we are capable of.
    Can you just tell me how you KNOW that, and also explain why Mowbray doesn't do it if it's so bloody obvious!

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    It's worth a try at home to Peterborough but what if as aucks says we end up causing pressure to the back and inevitably lose?Will Tony still get the abuse saxo and what for this time?for not being defensive enough
    It seems whatever Tony Mowbray does it wouldn't be good enough for you.
    That's my feeling too, Robin.
    I am still baffled by the strong antagonism Mowbray arouses. He is too cautious for some supporters' taste - fair enough - but if he'd gone the other way, and we'd conceded loads of goals recently, people would be on his back for that too.
    It really is a puzzle, because he is so honest and up-front with supporters compared with what we're used to, and this season can hardly be described as a disaster. He also comes across as a really likeable man who has total respect from the players.
    Football followers MUST be conscious of the up-and-down nature of the sport, but it's almost as if they can't apply that to their own club.
    Every disappointment...every miss...every player-error... HAS to be tracked back to something the manager has done wrong.
    I sometimes feel like sticking my head out of the window and doing a girly scream of frustration.

Fickle just doesn’t begin to describe it.

I’m so so glad these type of folk are not sat with their fingers hovering over THE BUTTON !!!

Saxo, I see both Andy Carroll and Peter Crouch scored last night.
    I'd be quite happy with either of them as this target-man signing you've been asking for.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)