Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: A pathetic shambles

  1. #1

    A pathetic shambles

    No other words needed....PATHETIC. SHAMBLES.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,631
    Sounds to good, Bottlers throughout the club! I'd drop all of them and put the under 23s in for the next match!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,461
    MoP. The thing is we can call them all we like but you can get your life they won't give a toss what we say

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,344
    Surely we can get rid of the lot of them and **** their contracts!! Surely, they signed as Professional Footballers paid to play Championship standard. Well, they have failed to meet the terms of their contracts as 'Professionals', 'Footballers' and most certainly not to any standard above crap!! So, kick them out en bloc and take Rowett with them!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,359
    You only need to better Milwall's results in the 4 games. Possibly Preston's too. If Cardiff fail in their next 2 games and Fulham have a lock on place, that may result in the Bluebirds taking it easy and settle for the play offs.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    You only need to better Milwall's results in the 4 games. Possibly Preston's too. If Cardiff fail in their next 2 games and Fulham have a lock on place, that may result in the Bluebirds taking it easy and settle for the play offs.
    Middlesboro, Villa, Cardiff and Barnsley left to play.
    Canít even defend against bloody Burton now ffs

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,344
    Boro trying to ensure play-offs, Villa still with a sniff of autos, Cardiff ditto. That leaves Barnsley who may need to win to stay up!! 4 easy ****ers then!!
    1 win, 1 draw, 2 defeats. 72 points as I said weeks ago.

    Still the poor things will be able to have a rest!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    40,667
    Id be happy if we could take it to the last game at Derby, but Im afraid I think we'll be down before then.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,461
    Acido. If it goes to last day you can be sure of three points against our lot

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Id be happy if we could take it to the last game at Derby, but Im afraid I think we'll be down before then.
    Well at least you’ll stand a chance of promotion next season!
    That bloke Leeds nicked off you has hardly been a rip roaring success there has he? Pity!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,727
    After my constant optimism over the past few months I'm now seriously p*ssed off with the shower we have playing for us. I was in the area of Derby Station as the Rams fans got off the train after the game, and as each one walked past me I couldn't help but think they'd all been cheated. I have supported some absolutely shocking Derby teams, but none that have underachieved against potential as much as I've seen/seen reported in the last few months.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,461
    Andy spot on there cheated Losing will always be part of football it's how you lose if the efforts there fans will moan but except it But that so called performance was totally unacceptable especially after the no show at Wolves Was i surprised no Massive three year job to clear this mess up how anybody can justify three year contracts to thirty year olds is beyond me

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Andy spot on there cheated Losing will always be part of football it's how you lose if the efforts there fans will moan but except it But that so called performance was totally unacceptable especially after the no show at Wolves Was i surprised no Massive three year job to clear this mess up how anybody can justify three year contracts to thirty year olds is beyond me
    Yes I was thinking about my 11 v 11 thread, and the difference between now and then is back in 2014 the squad still had legs for another go, I don't think this squad has.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •