+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Safe....

Safe....

Roll on the summer,

Derby!!!! Lolz.

Only the Dykes can relegate us now but they have to win all their games and we lose all.
    Anyway it's good for Acido's health that he visits several seaside towns next season!

Bloody hell can't believe your orgasmic with 49points Usual low expectations at least you improved in leaving to the last day

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Bloody hell can't believe your orgasmic with 49points Usual low expectations at least you improved in leaving to the last day
    I don't think orgasmic but with Es***, you'd never really know would you?

As for myself, I'm relieved and just want to get the season out of the way. After all the upheaval of recent seasons, I just hope that the dour but effective footy that Senor Karanka can bring, will be the mainstay for next season.

Of course who doesn't hope for promotion or play-offs, but if next season we can be in the mix for play-offs until the final few weeks, that would be nice coupled with a longer Cup run.

And yes, I still think Derby can make the play-offs, surely you can better Millwall in the final 4 games?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    I don't think orgasmic but with Es***, you'd never really know would you?

As for myself, I'm relieved and just want to get the season out of the way. After all the upheaval of recent seasons, I just hope that the dour but effective footy that Senor Karanka can bring, will be the mainstay for next season.

Of course who doesn't hope for promotion or play-offs, but if next season we can be in the mix for play-offs until the final few weeks, that would be nice coupled with a longer Cup run.

And yes, I still think Derby can make the play-offs, surely you can better Millwall in the final 4 games?
    surly you can better Millwall in the final 4 games.

You don't deserve too! Millwall were in a relegation battle on Boxing Day, brilliant achievement if Millwall make the play offs.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Millwall were in a relegation battle on Boxing Day, brilliant achievement if Millwall make the play offs.
    So whats forests excuse then....oh wait another rebuilding year, mid table was the aim, next year ay es***...... blah blah blah

Does forest ever have an aim other than writing off the season by christmas and finishing 20 points behind Derby

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    So whats forests excuse then....oh wait another rebuilding year, mid table was the aim, next year ay es***...... blah blah blah

Does forest ever have an aim other than writing off the season by christmas and finishing 20 points behind Derby
    But you'd won it by Christmas? LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

Not what i asked though

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post

I think you already know the answer Stenny.
    This is a very tough division. 1 season's mishaps can easily translate to a new season of success.
    I remember Burnley barely escaping relegation 1 year but winning the division at a canter the next.
    Take Wolves last year and now.

Obviously some clubs who keep knocking at the door do get it right eventually - Cardiff for example, missed out a few times and then finally made it, same with Hull.

Yes Forest have been floundering in recent years, Derby have done better but not quite enough. But who's to say that next year, things will remain the same. A lot has to do with summer transfers and the correct managers.
    I knew Warburton wasn't gonna cut it. Now perhaps with Karanka, there's better hope.
    Same with Derby, you've got the correct manager now, but the key question is summer buys and January reinforcements.
    Get it right and both can have a memorable season next year. Fail, as you say, back to as we were.
    Of course the chances are higher to fail than succeed but we all live in hope don't we?

I was just asking the question rom because all you ever seem to hear off many forest fans is oh can't wait for Derby's meltdown like that becomes more important than your own progress

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast