+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations on your promotion.

Congratulations. Well deserved.

Well done lads. Not seen much of your boys on TV this season (I'm not giving Sky my money!) but what I have seen has been highly entertaining.
    A word of warning; if you find yourselves struggling don't appoint Pulis. We would have been better off going down under Irvine than being subjected to 3 years of non football then getting relegated! At least the so and so has saved me a large wad of money. I am one of those who stopped going after 7/8 months of his management.
    All the best next season.

For some reason I cant post on the baggie board, so will have to post here..First of all thanks to the guys for the congratulations,I had hoped this wouldnt decend into slanging each other but it has on Baggie board, I have too many family and friends who are Baggie fans so the hatred has never been there for me like for some... banter yes but not vicious insults.. We are in the ascendancy and you are going down, thats enough for me, only problem is there arent any Baggie people down here in Dorset for a bit of banter as I said.
    I really want to play you with this team Nuno is building,that 5-1 still hurts. See you in a couple of seasons I hope.

Well done on a well deserved promotion to the PL Wolves, genuinely hope you stay there too - never mind this media created rivalry nonsense. If the Baggies can pull off a miracle and we get up through the playoffs then next season will be entertaining!

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yes Abbo and Wokey and Woody & co, well done on the promotion lol.
    Your time in the Premship starts NOW of course, so who are you looking at signing and what are the early thoughts and expectations about that first season up there ?.
    Hi Acido. Good to hear from you.

I have no thoughts on who we might sign. I am happy to sit back and let the powers that be get on with it. I suspect they have set their levels very high in order to achieve their targets. Until I know who we have signed I will reserve my thoughts on where we might finish. I certainly don't expect it to be a relegation struggle though!

You wont be playing the Baggies though, I bet thats one slight disappointment. And tahh for beating Birmingham yesterday, that did us a favour and we could do with a few more of those.

I don’t post on these boards hardly at all, been told not to unless I post regularly by the people that run the board, (that might take some working out) however, I make the exception on this occasion to say a very big well done to Wolves it is fully deserved. 👏

Best of luck to you for next season. 👍

Now back to my new stamping ground where it is quiet but the bullies are caged.😉

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post
    I don’t post on these boards hardly at all, been told not to unless I post regularly by the people that run the board, (that might take some working out) however, I make the exception on this occasion to say a very big well done to Wolves it is fully deserved. ��

Best of luck to you for next season. ��

Now back to my new stamping ground where it is quiet but the bullies are caged.��

Cheers.
    Thanks, and good for you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post
    I don’t post on these boards hardly at all, been told not to unless I post regularly by the people that run the board, (that might take some working out) however, I make the exception on this occasion to say a very big well done to Wolves it is fully deserved. ��

Best of luck to you for next season. ��

Now back to my new stamping ground where it is quiet but the bullies are caged.��

Cheers.
    Says a lot about the baggies board, most people know exactly who you are on about.

Top man BMG.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    Well done on a well deserved promotion to the PL Wolves, genuinely hope you stay there too - never mind this media created rivalry nonsense. If the Baggies can pull off a miracle and we get up through the playoffs then next season will be entertaining!
    It will just be the Wloves then!

BMD, I hope you are referring to the pair who always rise to Newcy's taunts on the Albion board rather than Des & myself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)