+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Congratulations on your promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    It will just be the Wloves then!

BMD, I hope you are referring to the pair who always rise to Newcy's taunts on the Albion board rather than Des & myself.
    Are you really that blinkered?

Several of your own fans have left because of the same two. Two of them have posted on this very thread and even one of our regulars mentioned it, unprovoked. What the hell has that got to do with me?

HLC, please do not try and use me as an excuse for two bad apples that stir trouble regardless of whether I am on your board or not.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    It will just be the Wloves then!

BMD, I hope you are referring to the pair who always rise to Newcy's taunts on the Albion board rather than Des & myself.
    I do refer to the two of our own Holmleigh. Definitely not either yourself or Des. I did not wish to turn this thread of good wishes into Anything else. So I shall but out and get the thread back on track. Cheers 🍺

I am saluting you now Wolves for your acheivement in getting to the promised land, Sir Jack would have been proud.

In the meantime you could watch one of your own play tonight (Friday) ben Marshall who has come on well since playing for the Lions. P.S. Our team cost just £800,000.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    I am saluting you now Wolves for your acheivement in getting to the promised land, Sir Jack would have been proud.

In the meantime you could watch one of your own play tonight (Friday) ben Marshall who has come on well since playing for the Lions. P.S. Our team cost just £800,000.

Cheers Claw you've also got two more of our 'Old Boy's' in Jed Wallace and George Saville. will deffo be watching with interest tonight.
    Neil Harris has worked a minor miracle with that squad I hope Wall make the playoff's

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    Cheers Claw you've also got two more of our 'Old Boy's' in Jed Wallace and George Saville. will deffo be watching with interest tonight.
    Neil Harris has worked a minor miracle with that squad I hope Wall make the playoff's
    Same here, always had a soft spot for the Lions after the "entertaining" afternoon I spent at the old Den in the seventies. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post
    I don’t post on these boards hardly at all, been told not to unless I post regularly by the people that run the board, (that might take some working out) however, I make the exception on this occasion to say a very big well done to Wolves it is fully deserved. 👏

Best of luck to you for next season. 👍

Now back to my new stamping ground where it is quiet but the bullies are caged.😉

Cheers.
    Thanks, don't let anyone stop you from posting on your forum, your opinion is as good as any other.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)