+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Post now..!

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    I'm frustrated with myself champs, I've improved my behaviour an awful lot since I stopped drinking, but I still have a nobheaded side to me that if I don't let out in the open occasionally, I'd go nuts.

Look, I'm not having a go. I want you to post, we have locked horns so many times over the years.
    I just wanted to say, I'm frustrated too. We are making heavy weather of it! Let's just be more clinical and get it over and done with. We should be almost over the line, instead we are looking around at other results!! Dack not being Dack right now as we really need him. Armstrong?! Since MK he's done diddly squat! ......but some of these are my high demands. And as a fan, you get carried away with it all. It is what is. I'd much rather be sat where we are instead of Shrewsbury. Wigan will beat crap sides, we have too. But they will also struggle when given a game. Have faith, and trust the slowly slowly approach. IT will see us over the line. First or second, it really doesn't matter. He had one remit, get us up. When the dust settles, and we are up, you'll look back & se he did a solid job, and took us forward.
    There just aren't many teams that don't feel pressure. In all leagues, at any level. We are, but so are the other two. And one is at a point where, if they lose, and draw are out of it anyway. Irrelevant of what we do.

Champs,you are turning into Saxos carer..lol

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Look, I'm not having a go. I want you to post, we have locked horns so many times over the years.
    I just wanted to say, I'm frustrated too. We are making heavy weather of it! Let's just be more clinical and get it over and done with. We should be almost over the line, instead we are looking around at other results!! Dack not being Dack right now as we really need him. Armstrong?! Since MK he's done diddly squat! ......but some of these are my high demands. And as a fan, you get carried away with it all. It is what is. I'd much rather be sat where we are instead of Shrewsbury. Wigan will beat crap sides, we have too. But they will also struggle when given a game. Have faith, and trust the slowly slowly approach. IT will see us over the line. First or second, it really doesn't matter. He had one remit, get us up. When the dust settles, and we are up, you'll look back & se he did a solid job, and took us forward.
    There just aren't many teams that don't feel pressure. In all leagues, at any level. We are, but so are the other two. And one is at a point where, if they lose, and draw are out of it anyway. Irrelevant of what we do.
    The eventual goal is and always has been to be one of the top top on the final day .
    That’s all that really matters . The route to that is relatively unimportant.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)