+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Karma!!

Tell me your caravan site address (also known as the unlucky this week school playing field) and I'll FedEx you a ticket for the Birmingham game tomorrow so you can be there to enjoy your moment of glory.

Sod it, I'll even chuck in an apple for your oss, so he'll have eaten this week and have the energy to pull your cart to the council ground.

Now it's time for your bedtime as it's a 12 noon kick off.

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    You for real? We don't change??. If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black!!!
    I've never slagged off Wolves this season, played great football and deserve where they are. But i take the pee when you are shyte, which has been often in my lifetime. 2nd div, 3rd div, 4th div.
    You have always come over as a nasty snidey piece of work to me Eve. The real classy posters on your board, Sweeney, George Berry Afro, Uncle Steve, rarely come on now, didn't they ban you once.
    I'm surprised Newcy hangs on to your coat tails.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I've never slagged off Wolves this season, played great football and deserve where they are. But i take the pee when you are shyte, which has been often in my lifetime. 2nd div, 3rd div, 4th div.
    You have always come over as a nasty snidey piece of work to me Eve. The real classy posters on your board, Sweeney, George Berry Afro, Uncle Steve, rarely come on now, didn't they ban you once.
    I'm surprised Newcy hangs on to your coat tails.
    Sure sign your club is in trouble

I thought you were better than that 55.
    Go outside, take a breath, realise that quoting past members is pathetic. I understand you are angry at this moment.

Grow a pair, don't give snide remarks when they are not needed and accept your own clubs deficiencies.

Yours,

Eve's slave.

X

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Tell me your caravan site address (also known as the unlucky this week school playing field) and I'll FedEx you a ticket for the Birmingham game tomorrow so you can be there to enjoy your moment of glory.

Sod it, I'll even chuck in an apple for your oss, so he'll have eaten this week and have the energy to pull your cart to the council ground.

Now it's time for your bedtime as it's a 12 noon kick off.
    Come on coward, tell the world what you really, really wanted to say on the personal message that you felt the need to $hit yourself and delete?

I've still got it.

You must have been really angry to send a pm.

I can show the evidence anytime tough boy

No sign of Tourettes Boy when the Sh1te hits the fan in Sandwell. Who are the number 1 club in the Midlands now? lol!!
    Baggies....I will give you odds of 5-1

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Sure sign your club is in trouble

I thought you were better than that 55.
    Go outside, take a breath, realise that quoting past members is pathetic. I understand you are angry at this moment.

Grow a pair, don't give snide remarks when they are not needed and accept your own clubs deficiencies.

Yours,

Eve's slave.

X
    I've accepted we are shyte since March 2017 Newcy. I am not angry i have a lot of interests in life. I actually feel more like my old self than i have done for years, really enjoying life at the moment.

You puzzle me mate, i know you aren't thick even though you do your best to convince everyone you are.

Well done Wolves. Great season and you deserve to go up. Good luck. Weve had a lousy season. Those are the facts. As to the jibes one way or the other. Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Well done Wolves. Great season and you deserve to go up. Good luck. Weve had a lousy season. Those are the facts. As to the jibes one way or the other. Whatever.
    well said boingy and our time will come again .

No sign of Tourettes Boy when the Sh1te hits the fan in Sandwell. Who are the number 1 club in the Midlands now? lol!!
    You are not No.1 club in the Midlands NOW as you say. In English football you finished 21st. We will more than likely finish 20th. You're not comparing "eggs with eggs". In darts terms you've been playing in the BDO league.
    God i'm clutching at straws lol
    Well done anyway. Make the most of it. I bet your all gutted we've gone down.

As Whicka Mon says, we are the top West Midlands Club, finishing 20th to your 21st. But you'll finish above us this time next May, which is quite a novelty.
    It all comes in cycles, as you lot know!!

Villa are still way ahead of both of us, all-time, with 7,847 pts (upto last season), and sit in 5th place.
    We're 11th with 7,118 pts,
    and you lot are 14th with 6,742 pts.
    To catch up with us you'll need to finish a League above us (20 places) for 20 seasons. I'll be dead and buried in 20 years time, so I can sleep well knowing you can't actually catch us, achievement-wise.

(Points based on League positions since 1888-9, when 12 pts awarded for Preston's finishing top back then, and Stoke 1 pt for finishing bottom.
    Now Prem League Champs get 92 pts, and bottom League 2 get 1).

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)