+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Karma!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Karma!!

No sign of Tourettes Boy when the Sh1te hits the fan in Sandwell. Who are the number 1 club in the Midlands now? lol!!

Well i was going to come on your board and say well done.
    You lot never change do you?

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Well i was going to come on your board and say well done.
    You lot never change do you?

You for real? We don't change??. If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    You for real? We don't change??. If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black!!!
    I've never slagged off Wolves this season, played great football and deserve where they are. But i take the pee when you are shyte, which has been often in my lifetime. 2nd div, 3rd div, 4th div.
    You have always come over as a nasty snidey piece of work to me Eve. The real classy posters on your board, Sweeney, George Berry Afro, Uncle Steve, rarely come on now, didn't they ban you once.
    I'm surprised Newcy hangs on to your coat tails.

I've never slagged off Wolves this season, played great football and deserve where they are. But i take the pee when you are shyte, which has been often in my lifetime. 2nd div, 3rd div, 4th div.
    You have always come over as a nasty snidey piece of work to me Eve. The real classy posters on your board, Sweeney, George Berry Afro, Uncle Steve, rarely come on now, didn't they ban you once.
    Sure sign your club is in trouble

I thought you were better than that 55.
    Go outside, take a breath, realise that quoting past members is pathetic. I understand you are angry at this moment.

Grow a pair, don't give snide remarks when they are not needed and accept your own clubs deficiencies.

Yours,

Eve's slave.

X

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Sure sign your club is in trouble

I thought you were better than that 55.
    Go outside, take a breath, realise that quoting past members is pathetic. I understand you are angry at this moment.

Grow a pair, don't give snide remarks when they are not needed and accept your own clubs deficiencies.

Yours,

Eve's slave.

X
    I've accepted we are shyte since March 2017 Newcy. I am not angry i have a lot of interests in life. I actually feel more like my old self than i have done for years, really enjoying life at the moment.

You puzzle me mate, i know you aren't thick even though you do your best to convince everyone you are.

When you get personal I know I've touched a nerve, shame I always thought you were actually one of 'The Good Guy's' over here.
    But Whatever.....

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    When you get personal I know I've touched a nerve, shame I always thought you were actually one of 'The Good Guy's' over here.
    But Whatever.....
    No problem with you taking the pee out of the Albion Eve, we deserve it after the season we have had. It was you trying to wind up one of our members i objected to. You and Newcy do it knowing he will bite and it bores people and me and Chris then have to start deleting posts.
    Your post was very personal and provocative. I thought you were better than that too.

Funny enough I was gonna start a thread on here with 'congratulations Wolves'. I shan't bother now.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Funny enough I was gonna start a thread on here with 'congratulations Wolves'. I shan't bother now.
    Why say what, lets face it you don't mean? Sorted!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)