+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Karma!!

Highly amusing that on achieving promotion the first, sorry only thought of these 2 is to post not on their board but on here. It's indicative of just how fixated they have become with WBA.

Reminds me of the situation with Scottish fans who are more concered with England doing badly than their own team.

Amusing and sad.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I've never slagged off Wolves this season, played great football and deserve where they are. But i take the pee when you are shyte, which has been often in my lifetime. 2nd div, 3rd div, 4th div.
    You have always come over as a nasty snidey piece of work to me Eve. The real classy posters on your board, Sweeney, George Berry Afro, Uncle Steve, rarely come on now, didn't they ban you once.
    I'm surprised Newcy hangs on to your coat tails.

When you get personal I know I've touched a nerve, shame I always thought you were actually one of 'The Good Guy's' over here.
    But Whatever.....

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Highly amusing that on achieving promotion the first, sorry only thought of these 2 is to post not on their board but on here. It's indicative of just how fixated they have become with WBA.

Reminds me of the situation with Scottish fans who are more concered with England doing badly than their own team.

Amusing and sad.

The only amusing thing is as I said is Karma gets all of us eventually, You sewed the wind 9goals, now reap the Whirlwind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    When you get personal I know I've touched a nerve, shame I always thought you were actually one of 'The Good Guy's' over here.
    But Whatever.....
    No problem with you taking the pee out of the Albion Eve, we deserve it after the season we have had. It was you trying to wind up one of our members i objected to. You and Newcy do it knowing he will bite and it bores people and me and Chris then have to start deleting posts.
    Your post was very personal and provocative. I thought you were better than that too.

No problem with you taking the pee out of the Albion Eve, we deserve it after the season we have had. It was you trying to wind up one of our members i objected to. You and Newcy do it knowing he will bite and it bores people and me and Chris then have to start deleting posts.
    Your post was very personal and provocative. I thought you were better than that too.

In the cold light of day yes I agree, Me posting what I did was Ill advised and was provocative. Sorry.

Apology accepted.

Yet you readily turn a blind eye when your member posts "very personal and provocative" comments as he does on numerous occasions.

Like I've always said, you are very hypocritical and I'll save you the bother of using the "expect it if you go on other fans boards " excuse.

Your "member" is a horrible, snidey, nasty piece of work but most if us already know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Yet you readily turn a blind eye when your member posts "very personal and provocative" comments as he does on numerous occasions.

Like I've always said, you are very hypocritical and I'll save you the bother of using the "expect it if you go on other fans boards " excuse.

Your "member" is a horrible, snidey, nasty piece of work but most if us already know that.

Actually Blood is everything you are not - funny, witty, interesting, passionate about his team and he actually goes to his clubs matches unlike you. Most respond to his posts but strange how almost everyone ignores the garbage you post!

Now without getting personal - do one back to Dinglemad with the other three ( at most ) posters

I have issued warnings and bans to him more than once, he is very passionate about his club. I have never met him personally but i know posters who have and they say he's a nice guy.
    If i start banning people who react when you wind them up, then where do i stop?

I know people who would like me to ban you as well, but i don't want to stop banter. I would hate this board to become as sterile as .com
    I was banned from your board for winding people up, though i don't think i ever got personal with any of them, i actually liked them, including the bloke who banned me, i just went a bit too far one night.
    Just cut out the personal crap eh mate?

I have issued warnings and bans to him more than once, he is very passionate about his club. I have never met him personally but i know posters who have and they say he's a nice guy.
    If i start banning people who react when you wind them up, then where do i stop?

I know people who would like me to ban you as well, but i don't want to stop banter. I would hate this board to become as sterile as .com
    I was banned from your board for winding people up, though i don't think i ever got personal with any of them, i actually liked them, including the bloke who banned me, i just went a bit too far one night.
    Just cut out the personal crap eh mate?
    I can do that, certainly. Whether your member can or not is a different issue.

Rather like his pet dog who has just joined in the discussion.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)