Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Caption Quiz...

  1. #1

    Caption Quiz...

    What was said in the Bombardier's ear do you think..?

    Name:  Caption quiz.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  32.0 KB

    "Wait till I get you back to my hotel you sexy minx!" Oh! La La!

  2. #2
    "I have got a bigger warhead than Donald"

  3. #3
    "Go on, show it me again, that photo of you with your tinny and bag of chips".

  4. #4
    I know you don’t want a soft Brexit, would you like a hard one!
    Last edited by oldcolner; 15-04-2018 at 01:38 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Darkest Lancashire
    Posts
    31,114
    Your Fanny smells like a week old dead fish..

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "Go on, show it me again, that photo of you with your tinny and bag of chips".
    From Brixham with love...

    Name:  Brillant day out.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  33.7 KB

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Between Zero &.......Infinity.
    Posts
    3,176
    .



    .....Ventriloquist and Puppet - but which is which ?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South London
    Posts
    24,836
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Your Fanny smells like a week old dead fish..


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Darkest Lancashire
    Posts
    31,114
    Haha..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Fareham - Hampshire
    Posts
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    From Brixham with love...

    Name:  Brillant day out.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  33.7 KB
    Please photoshop this with a Burnley Shirt on.....

  11. #11
    Norder..?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Between Zero &.......Infinity.
    Posts
    3,176
    .

    no way would I put the disgusting stain of any lowlife leader on a Burnley shirt !
    .....they who world over - all work together in the same sickening good cop bad cop sludge pit called politics and government !

    an easy caption....



  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South London
    Posts
    24,836
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

    Name:  Caption quiz.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  32.0 KB
    I've seen Donzy's, so even if you have consummated the relationship you still have not been phucked.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    .

    no way would I put the disgusting stain of any lowlife leader on a Burnley shirt !
    .....they who world over - all work together in the same sickening good cop bad cop sludge pit called politics and government !

    an easy caption....


    Shocking personal attack Norder, she is a vicar's daughter you know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •