+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: MoM poll v Wigan

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MoM Wigan v The Millers

MoM Wigan v The Millers

This looked like a patched up team yet it was the best team we've sent out for a while. No round pegs in square holes just players playing for each other. It is hard to leave anyone out but I've gone for Rodāk because everyone in front of him reduced the work he had to do. He did everything right but I have only 10 places.

I know we all see things differently but If Ihiekwe doesn’t win then it’s an injustice

Have no fear.....

Ickys here.....

Icky for me mate. He stopped everything. lets hope he keeps it up rest of the season UTM

I'm not surprised Smith and Emmanuel got a vote each.

Ickys head won everything

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I'm not surprised Smith and Emmanuel got a vote each.

Ickys head won everything
    Agree but maybe we should give Wood a vote for his lip

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Agree but maybe we should give Wood a vote for his lip
    I rewound that challenge and watched it in slow mo. The contact must have been minimal because I couldn't see any contact yet he landed on his arse with blood coming from his mouth as has been reported.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I rewound that challenge and watched it in slow mo. The contact must have been minimal because I couldn't see any contact yet he landed on his arse with blood coming from his mouth as has been reported.
    I didn’t see it at match, not looked at full game yet but he did have blood on his shirt and had to change it, maybe he bit his lip

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I didn’t see it at match, not looked at full game yet but he did have blood on his shirt and had to change it, maybe he bit his lip
    You're right. Watching him play without a number on his back was the only reason I knew it he'd cut himself.

Only a couple of hours to register a vote for the Wigan game. Icky is miles out in front.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast