+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: World War 3

I’ve just booked the biggest trip of my life to Australia next January.

I think the Japs learned their lesson in 45 so hopefully I’ll be safe out there whilst the rest of you get nuked!

I’ve just paid the deposit so I’ll be p I s s e d if it kicks off pre Xmas!!

Flippin heck Mick nearly 23 hours flight time how ya gonna cope?

On The Beach Mick, ever see the film?

World war 3 ?
    Is that us at villa next season .

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    He is the only voice of reason at the moment, May chose to follow Trump without consulting parliament or getting support of the the British people.
    She and the clown Boris expelled the Russians despite Corbyn saying wait to see the origin of the Lambeth poison. Now it appears it was manufactured in the US or UK.
    May is a Thatcher wannabe.
    As for the Queen, she's got another wedding to go to.

Does anyone really believe that Russia takes our little country seriously?
    We are the Jack Russell of world politics.

Can Diane Abbott not sit on Corbyn's face ( again ) and this time suffocate the complete nutter - it would do us all a favor!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Can Diane Abbott not sit on Corbyn's face ( again ) and this time suffocate the complete nutter - it would do us all a favor!
    Both a pair of usless B**t**ds

If there is a WW3, we'd have to watch our backs because we know whose side Corbyn would be on. Can't abide the man and everything he stands for. He hates Britain!

Our government is a joke, yet most on here are just regurgitating what they read in The Daily Mail about Corbyn.

Our influence globally is waning because we have puppet politicians in power who are weak as p1ss, propped up by other political groups and underlying influential individuals.

There is room in the political sphere for a new centralist party to take control and help rebuild the mess this current government are creating.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    104 years ago a terrorist assassinated Franz Ferdinand. Threats were made, countries mobilised.None would back down. There then followed four years of madness, which saw millions killed and the cream of Britains youth wiped out. Some say it would have been our greatest generation ever, that died in the mud of France and Belgium.
    If WW1 had never happened there would have been no Hitler, no WW2, no holocaust, no Israel and no cold war.
    All of this because of one act of terrorism, and leaders too proud to back down.

The real threat to our security are the people who slash Police and Army numbers, then blindly lead us into wars that don't concern us.
    Have a read of 'Time and Time Again' by Ben Elton. It's set in the near future when a group of sciencetists have invented a time machine which can only be used once. They decide it should be used to avert the biggest catastrophe in history and that WW1 fits the bill.
    A volunteer is sent to back to prevent the assasination of the Duke and then go on to assasinate Kaiser Bill. Makes for interesting reading.

Add to your list of perhaps never happened the Russian Revolution and therefore Communism.

Perhaps the Balfour Declration of 1917 confirming British support for the establishment of a national home for the Jewish people in Palestine would not have emerged were it not for the pressures being experienced in the FWW in the Middle East. We were at war with the Ottoman Empire who then controlled Palestine and the Zionists were our ‘allies’ (I think)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)