+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not enough Pies in the oven Notts?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Thats pretty good for you cONT..
    Well said my son !

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Yeah hope he's alreet

Bit of a Crumble since Sven charged the earth to get them nowhere
    We will be in debt for the next five years of you believe some reports plus we have chucked a bucket load of money at trying to get out of League Two,we could still make the automatics but it's highly unlikely so it's trying to work out where we should finish in the playoffs as I wouldn't fancy playing Mansfield or Coventry before Wembley
    Accringtons achievements this season are astounding considering what they have spent compared to others in the league

Sven,he's a gentleman of the highest order,after Munto he could have taken us to court over what we owed him but he didnt,in fact when it dawned on everyone that we had been suckered and there was no money he still stayed and tried to help with the disaster that was left knowing full well that he wouldn't get paid anything for it,he's a honorary president at the club and you won't find any Pies putting him down

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Well said my son !
    It's ConT ya ConT

Hey Claw speaking off of ConTs - this Miii student we have until mid May (ffs seems like eons) is a bit off of an annoying ConT tbf

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    It's ConT ya ConT

Hey Claw speaking off of ConTs - this Miii student we have until mid May (ffs seems like eons) is a bit off of an annoying ConT tbf
    Can you be more precise Gaz, if you know what i mean.

Cocopops, you can do a crowdfunding , you never know how rich your fan base is. E.G. On monday the MillwallLionesses's said they would have to go into admin unless they could find £10,000 pretty soon, so set a crowd funding page on Millwall's official site, by wednesday thay had surpassed the target, just goes to show.

[QUOTE=claw84;38862924]Can you be more precise Gaz, if you know what i mean.

No

Sorry Claw I mean it's too long winded and complex for me to explain but he means well
    Last edited by gaz1959; 19-04-2018 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    We will be in debt for the next five years of you believe some reports plus we have chucked a bucket load of money at trying to get out of League Two,we could still make the automatics but it's highly unlikely so it's trying to work out where we should finish in the playoffs as I wouldn't fancy playing Mansfield or Coventry before Wembley
    Accringtons achievements this season are astounding considering what they have spent compared to others in the league

Sven,he's a gentleman of the highest order,after Munto he could have taken us to court over what we owed him but he didnt,in fact when it dawned on everyone that we had been suckered and there was no money he still stayed and tried to help with the disaster that was left knowing full well that he wouldn't get paid anything for it,he's a honorary president at the club and you won't find any Pies putting him down
    Fair do'e cocopops

Gotcha Gaz, do you mean Harry Smith, I am aware of his gambling problem and that he has been recalled by the club ( did he pick up the habit up from your boys ? )

Gotcha Gaz, do you mean Harry Smith, I am aware of his gambling problem and that he has been recalled by the club ( did he pick up the habit up from your boys ? )
    Crossed wire Claw. Yes Harry is having difficulties but where he learnt it I do not know.

I refer to a student in the workplace off of mine

Can you be more precise Gaz, if you know what i mean.

Cocopops, you can do a crowdfunding , you never know how rich your fan base is. E.G. On monday the MillwallLionesses's said they would have to go into admin unless they could find £10,000 pretty soon, so set a crowd funding page on Millwall's official site, by wednesday thay had surpassed the target, just goes to show.
    We should be ok as our owner is a local multi millionaire but having said that his funds are not limitless,he has only owned the club for a year and has said that Notts was in a worst financial state than was originally thought,the only good thing about our predicament is that he is a Notts supporter rather than someone who sees us as a business
    Millwall Lionesses...one of the things that our owner did to cut costs to the club was to finish Notts Ladies,although i can see why he did it as they was losing money week in week out i miss going down to watch them,a fiver to get in,played their games on a Sunday and watching highly entertaining football was often a cheap day out for me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12