+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sevco filth giruy

Virtually all the frothing Funsters on a threed entitled sevco filth.

How feking appropriate.

PS hope the Zombie enjoyed his “ Sunday semi final at Hampden “ he was posting about in the Moshni thread.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    the main stand was built new but dina let that get in the way of hearsay,feel free to pop down to the city council and ask to see the original plans,drawn up by archie leitch,also did Ibrox/tynie/sunderland/fulham/villa etc etc
    Shame that after all that good work that Archie blotted his copybook with involvement down at dens 😂

Quote Originally Posted by bawbagg View Post
    I can accept ****e off Dundee fans. They were rubbish for years (still are really) while we were flying high and winning trophies, so you’d expect a bit back now that the tables are somewhat turned. Sevco though, their fans let their club die and they’ll never live it down. When they were needed most they were nowhere to be seen, and they’ll forever support a mickey mouse tribute act as a result. They literally stood by as their club were dying and did nothing. Scottish football was a better place for it, and it’ll be a better place once their tribute act liquidates too.
    Amen to that!

And the difference between us and the BNB’s is that many of us watched all 5 and most have seen at least 1of our trophies.
    Unlike these buffoons who have to check the wee red book for their history.
    It’s very pleasing.

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    And the difference between us and the BNB’s is that many of us watched all 5 and most have seen at least 1of our trophies.
    Unlike these buffoons who have to check the wee red book for their history.
    It’s very pleasing.
    Enjoy your derby at Brechin tonight....now that's pleasing😜

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    im sure the Dingwall kid will put an appearance in soon
    😊

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Enjoy your derby at Brechin tonight....now that's pleasing😜
    Lap it up while you can mate, because we WILL be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    😊
    £23.5 Million YWFA 😅😅😅😅😅

Oh dear.......
    I’m counting 6 funsters not only watching our board but actually getting involved with this thread.
    I think they’re maybe starting to twitch 😀
    Got the fear they have 😀
    Have been telling my Fundee mates all season that we had no chance of going up this year.
    However.
    Last couple games, Mosh doing the business, clean sheets, King and McMullen starting to take a game.....
    Sleep well my Funster friends, of which many, many, will no doubt be reading this 😀😀

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Welsh_is_magic View Post
    Oh dear.......
    I’m counting 6 funsters not only watching our board but actually getting involved with this thread.
    I think they’re maybe starting to twitch 😀
    Got the fear they have 😀
    Have been telling my Fundee mates all season that we had no chance of going up this year.
    However.
    Last couple games, Mosh doing the business, clean sheets, King and McMullen starting to take a game.....
    Sleep well my Funster friends, of which many, many, will no doubt be reading this 😀😀
    😆

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)